六 When It Rains, It Pours

Funeral House

Takemitchi cried as he sees the picture on top of the coffin. 

Takashi Mitsuya, Toman Admin, was strangled to death. 

Just a while ago, he was with Mitsuya and now he's looking at the man's cold corpse. Still not able to process, he walked closer and stared at the dead Mitsuya. "Hanagaki-kun. Everyone is dead. Hakkai-kun, Matsuno-kun, and now Mitsuya. I haven't gained the courage to talk to him all these years and now, I cannot...", a beautiful lady grabbed on his arm and fell on the ground.  "Everyone is dead? Even Hina?", Takemichi felt a thug on her chest. "Sorry, Hanagaki-kun", the lady cried.

________________________________________________________________________
Sound of the Alarm clock

The door flung open. "Shut that annoying alarm! It's a freaking Saturday!", Hazuki said in irritation. Airi sat down and felt her something left her eyes. "Huh? Are you crying?", Hazuki stepped back. "I'm not!", she threw a pillow on his brother. Though, she felt like she dreamt about a tragic event she cannot remember. 

Living Room

"Airi was crying a while ago. Hah! Did you get ignored by your crush?! Let me guess, its that tall dude last time ago, right? The one with a cut on his lip", Hazuki teased while carrying his mug. "Eat your breakfast in the dining room. You're going to spread crumbs on the carpet. I spent half an hour cleaning this place", Airi shooed him away.

"Airi's got a crush?!!!", Rio heard from the kitchen. "That's a huge news. I'll let your Dad know", she ran towards the telephone area. "You're going to feel my wrath once I'm done doing my cram school homework", the lady gave a death glare to Hazuki. They heard the door bell. "Were you expecting a visitor?", Airi 's expression turned more bitter. "Not really. Go open the door, Miss perfect", Hazuki left and went to the dining room.

Airi got up from the floor and opened the door. It' s another shoulder-length black haired lad with onyx eyes. The lady wasn't able to talk as she was petrified with the sight of an unknown person. "Good morning, I thought Hazuki will be the one opening the door. He's the one who called me in the first place", he scratched his nape. "Ha...", Airi turned around and her eyes twitch seeing Hazuki walking towards the door. "Reiji, my man! I didn't know you'd really come", Hazuki laughed. "Are you just going to let him stand there? Where is your manner?", Hazuku clicked his tongue. Airi stepped on her brother's foot and marched away from the two.

Airi observed her brother's friend and guessed that he's quite intelligent and more polite than Hazuki." Mom's not here since she has an appointment with her friends. Want to cook for us?", Hazuki asked. Airi chocked on her brother's words. "He was just kidding. Would you like some tea or coffee?", Airi's wanna-be-a-good-girl syndrome is kicking in. "Any will do. Thank you for offering", Reiji smiled. The lady went to the kitchen to prepare.

"The way you look at her. Are you interested with my sister? I suggest you'd find another one. She's not suited for you", Hazuki yawned. "Stop with that attitude, you might be causing her to be single her entire life", Reiji gave a short laugh. "Your choice, not that I can answer for her as well. But mind you, she's kind of-", Hazuki stopped when Airi came out from the kitchen with a tray of two cups. "Areh~ is that for me?", Hazuki's eyes sparkled. "I'll be going out with Hina-chan and Emma-chan. I might be eating lunch with them. Please don't make your visitor do the cooking", Airi reminded his brother stressing on the word "please".

Outdoor Cafe

"Sorry I'm late", Airi panted as she arrives. "You finally wore the dress I gave you. It makes you loom taller. How I wish I can also stop wearing heels to save my neck from staring at Draken for too long", Emma pouted. "How's your progress with Draken-kun? You're always together", Hina was intrigued. "With Mikey. Airi-chan, can you do something about that? Maybe ask my brother out?", Emma whined. "There's no way I'm going out with someone as significant as your brother", Airi shook her head.