Chapter 1 : the start

The story starts from a teenage girl named Ji-ron who lived with her parents in the some  areas of Manila, (Philippines). She was highly introverted, shy and submissive girl. She never raised her voice to anyone not even her own friends,but yeah she was a little bit savage, like if the thing is not of her choice she would immediately reject or deny in a tone . In short she wasn't courteous . Ji-ron was 17 y/o, she had two friends only more like bestfriends - Jack & Chloe . She didn't have many friends she only knew 4-5 people from her school who talked nicely with her and only two friends she had.
               "She was enough mature and understanding girl but still her maturity wasn't enough for the world's " game.

ONE DAY IN JI-RON's LIFE.....

Ji-ron's mom: yaa !! Kuku , Wake up you sleepyhead.

Ji-ron: Lemme sleep just  5 mins more please 😴.

Ji-ron's mom: No more mins get upp.

Ji-ron: .........(Slept again)..................

Ji-ron's mom: WAKE UPP OR I'LL THROW YOU OUT FROM TERRACE..

Ji-ron:(Fell from  bed):aaah😣!n  I'm up, I'm up.....

Ji-ron's mom (Smiling in satisfaction): That's my girl ,if you dare to sleep again then forget about your phone.

(Ji-ron's eyes  widen): no,no,no,no I'm up ,see . I'm jumping (she jumped on her bed)

Ji-ron's mom: hmm.

( Ji-ron went to get fresh after some time she got ready for her school , she went inside hoping to get a class with her friends until Chloe appeared infront of Ji-ron's class.They were mostly in different classes.)

Ji-ron (Smiling): Heyo! Good morning Chloe!!

Chloe:(Fake smile): Good morning Ji-ron!!

Ji-ron: What happened, you seem a bit off today?

Chloe : Actually I wanted to tell you something and to Jack too..

Ji-ron: What is it ? Are you okay? Did something happened?

Chloe: I'm okay! it's just my parents want me to go to U.S for my further studies, and my application for that University is already accepted.So I'll be going U.S by day after tomorrow...😔

Ji-ron (Sad,shocked): w-what! you didn't told me about it before ,...

Chloe: Actually I was going to tell but my parents disagree to Lemme tell anyone until I get accepted.

(They were just chit-chatting and in the meanwhile time their another friend Jack comes out of nowhere)

Jack: Heyo guys! what's happening.?

Ji-ron: Jack see Chloe is going abroad for her studies and didn't even tell us before...🥺

Chloe: I'm so sorry guys ! I really don't wanna go but what can I do..

Jack :...........

Ji-ron: well! You should go Chloe! After all we all have to begin our career too , but yeah promise that you'll never forget our friendship and bonding....me and Jack will always be right here and whenever you come back tell us ,😊.

Jack: a-actually I also wanna tell you guys something!!

(Ji-ron &Chloe): What is it?

Jack: Just like Chloe I had also submitted a form in a university of Canada, and got accepted and I came here to tell you guys that only but before me ,Chloe told ...

Ji-ron (Pure Shock): W-whatt! That means you'll also go??

Jack: Umm yes , by tomorrow evening.

Chloe: Jack ! why didn't you told us before🥺?