Chapter 10: Fencing

The day wasn't fully embraced by the sunlight as it was quater to 4 in the morning , the chilly winds were entering the dorm through windows which were kept open by Xyano as she didn't liked the idea of suffocation...The little trainee was lying on her bed lookin at the dorm's ceiling where many artificial architectural designs were pasted...The girl wasn't having any particular thought , it was just that her soul was zoned out for some time and nothing really mattered much to her.

She regained her zoned out consciousness and checked the timer which was now showing that it was 7minutes left to 4 . Xyano woke up from her bed in a slight jump while running her fingers through her hair to mend the fussy electrostatic Mane... She stood and went towards the mirror hanging on the entrance of fresh room... Looking in her reflection having an expression of saying ...

The time has occured , you gotta show it to the world what you're capable of.. I believe you can do this ....Get the throne of the fears and crash it girl..

She looked seriously straight into the reflection of her eyes promising herself .....

Then she went towards the restroom while doing her daily freshen up routine with an excitement for today's training...She looked at her timer which was showing 4:20 AM on it which means that she still had 10 minutes . She smirked to herself and put on her grey hoodie with black jogger and black tank top and normal shoes..

She checked herself on the mirror once after weeks as she didn't got time for herself these days.She smiled and went outside of her dormitory with an optimistical courageous confidence inside her eyes....

Xyano was on her way towards the E.C's assembly hall , but in between her walk Horal joined her and guided her to another way , at first she hesitated but then followed his instructions as she understood that the training of Lv.2 must have another area...

She followed him until he stopped walking after witnessing zoki standing infront of him with a serious look on his face making him look more elegant. Xyano greeted him morning and was going to say something just when Zoki put his hands out from his back while forwarding

Xyano a half metalled majestic appearing epee mask . Xyano looked it first then forwarded her hands to recieve it but Zoki pulled it backwards making Xyano confuse by his actions. Then he continued...

Zoki: First you'll have to give your word to give immense respect to this epee mask Xyano.If you give this mask your respect it will respect you more..

Xyano: Got it... I promise to give respect to  the mask I'll be using in order to recieve the same action by it ....

With that Zoki handed the epee mask to her and and both of'em went inside fencing ward...

Xyano's p.o.v

I was holding the epee mask with a proud exciting face just when we entered the fencing ward.. I saw some the trainees with whom I encountered last night infront of my dorm... They were smirking at me with a mischievousness looking down attitude..

I exchanged glances with them and decided to follow Zoki who was unstoppably walking with his long steps towards the Master which was making it harder for Xyano to cope up with him.....

Master: Welcome to fencing ward Ms.Xyano..

Xyano(bowing): Good morning Master!

Master: The first class on the level 2 training is the fencing part. If you ace it you'll be given your Dobok which you've been eagerly waiting to earn. You got that.