Chapter 16: Injured

Suggested song = Crazy=genius by panic!at the disco....

The table clock was clicking indicating her it's the time to get up, she jumped out of her bed
in the excitement of today's mission, she wasn't afraid of any missions now, she got ready tidily and dashed out of her room while Swaying her legs left to right aiming towards master's cabin just when Zoki joined her in the mid way...

Zoki: You're up?

Xyano: All set for the mission !

Zoki: That's my girl(smile looking into her eyes while brisk walking)

Xyano smiled at him too and both of 'em were about to open master's cabin just when a voice shouted at them...

Daz: Wait for me guys!!!!

Xyano: Lousy late frog!(chuckled)

Zoki laughed at her statement meanwhile Daz glared at her and then the trio entered master's cabin knocking on the door...

Master: Good morning my warriors!

Zoki,Daz,Xyano: Good morning Master!!

Master: Here are the details of the mission ! (Slamming a file on his desk)

Zoki took the file and three of them excused themselves from their making their way to the agent squad , Daz was very excited for his first mission meanwhile Zoki and Xyano were simply held a smirk knowing that they'll win anyway....

They reached and other agents cope up with them , each on of them discussed their strategy and everyone has been given their new suits for the mission, but listening today's mission Xyano interrupted as this time the mission wasn't much like before , as the previous mission was to get encountered with blade box with already belonged to them but this time the mission was to steal the rival party's personal asset, Xyano didn't wanted to steal anything but then Agent K told her that the boss's order is never just useless there must be an underlying big reason behind it , hearing this statement Xyano agreed on this mission false heartedly but as soon as Zoki assured her that nothing was wrong in it because the rival party is already a Treacherous nasty Gang who are the main root of human trafficking ,Xyano's mind diverted from the guilt of stealing to take revenge for those poor humans...

Agent K passed on the information details of the mission by his side , nodding their head each and every agent put on their earpins .....

They launched their hightech vans one by one distributing themselves into three teams...

Luckily Zoki ,Xyano and Daz were on same team,which some how made a little conflict between Daz and Zoki , time to time they were sliding themselves near to Xyano making her annoyed.So she got up and let both of'em sit with each other and sat with the other agent on the front seat....

They arrived at the main location on the entrance of  the underground building ....

Xyano was with her other two idiots , who were nothing but a great chaos together....she was about to smack their head for bickering non stop but then one of the agent inside their van apprised them about being arrived on the spot...

The trio came out one by one out of the van while picking up their guns , masked on with walkie-talkie in their belt . Agent K instructed them to follow the two paths ahead from where they could reach the main building and get inside without much awareness of others....

The roots divided into two paths and their were three of them to go as Agent L was their to gaurd the outer area , Daz and Zoki looked at each other and spoke at the same time...

Daz&Zoki: I'll go with Xyano!

Xyano: Urghh! both of you started again! I think you both should go together and I'll take the second root...