Chapter 11: Unexpected shoot

Trrrrrrrrrrrr
The bell rang indicating the meal time is over now:-

Xyano took her plate up and went to wash it as it was the E.C's rule that every trainee will have to wash their own dishes...

-:After Lunch:-

The herd of trainees were going to somewhere else direction so Xyano thought of following them as she knew it must be the other training yard...

All the trainees were in a straight line , not even a single leg could be seen going out of the line, slowly yet steadily all of them went inside a soundproof metalled room , all the walls were covered with metal and nothing could be heard outside of the door...

Xyano silently entered inside that yard and when she entered suddenly she heard more than 50 gun shots at a perfect syncing time , making it sound like a dynamite explode...Her sensory nerves immediately ordered her eyes to shut after witnessing such a loud noise which continued for 5 shots...

Yes ! You guessed it Right , It was the shoot yard....

Xyano was holding her ears more like pressing them  to prevent it from bursting from those loud noises just when she saw the other trainees taking out soundproof headsets from a glass cupboard...She went towards the glass door and took out a headset for herself as well...

The Shooting master came towards the centre gathering attentions of the trainees..He instructed everyone some major rules of the shoot yard and then he instructed everyone to grab one electronyfied gun each , which was obeyed by all the trainees .

Each one of them took one and started polishing it before doing any other task , Xyano did as well ...

Time passed as 30 trainees were allowed to gather and shoot practice at one slot of 20 mins ...And as there were more than 800 trainees present so it took quite long for Xyano's chance but Fortunately after 3 hours her time came up and she moved ahead holding the hightech gat in her right palm while supporting it with the left one while facing  towards the dummy cardboard shooter.....

Her headsets were on and she was looking straight into her aim without hearing anything but she could sense that some of the trainees were judging their life out on her wishing that she might fail this and give them a chance to laugh inside this ward....

Xyano side eyed witnessing all those mean eyes aiming at her , her hands shaked a bit in the fear of loosing her self respect because of some shitty people but she managed to stable herself ....

She closed one eye putting all her focus on the black dot on the head of the dummy , while adrenaline rushing through her veins at the thought of aiming a person's head , she knew it was a dummy but the appearance of the dummy was like an actual person....She gripped hard on her gun and triggered the button .......

💥Dat

Sudden jerk was aimed outside Xyano's arms which she managed to handle , opening her one eye , she dared to look up where she just triggered a trial bullet few seconds ago......

Once she looked up with a shocking yet confused expression not believing in her own deed, but as soon as she realised a smirk grew on her side lips while side eyeing the seniors who were in some other perceptions before looking at her with an utter shock expression, Mouth hung down .......

Yes ! You may have guessed it by now , Xyano shooted the bullet at the right aim , correctly on the dummy's head which was now holed deeply .....