Chapter 21: Alive or Dead?

-----------------

She was lying on the perfectly comforted sofa on the side wall of Mr.J's Chamber , as he insisted her to relax herself down before their experiment, she was confused at his statement because she had a thought that he would give her tasks to prepare herself but all he asked for was to relax herself......

Xyano's mind was also conflicted because of the urgency in Mr.J's eyes, Mr.J gave her 2 hours for relaxation and then onwards the time for The portal's opening experiment was going to happen.. Everything was happening too fast , Xyano was a bit in doldrum about making this decision right away but she had to help him as he was the one to help her at her worst and now it was her turn.....

________________

"TiFi, she agreed TiFi , She agreed" The man in his late 50s ,who was happier than ever jumped on the fully furnished floor out of extreme overwhelmness
, Master TiFi who was smiling at his boss , admiring his joyous face which he saw approximately after 2-3 decades .

"Well then shall we check the further preparations for the experiment,Boss?"asked Master TiFi with a cheeky smile,"Everything should be perfect this time , I won't tolerate any mistakes here TiFi! "Said the boss in a serious tone while changing the direction of his eyes towards the girl sitting approximately 5 meters away from him.....

_________________________

Timeskip

Xyano was sipping her favourite pineapple smoothie which she got from Mr.J's assistant after one pleasing request , she was enjoying it just when her phone popped a message indicating that none other than her bestfriend Zoki has messaged her, she was curious to know so she clicked it to open.....

On the phone

Zoki: What's up penguin!

Xyano was a bit taken aback as she didn't expect him to act such way , but instead of extending this confusing conversation she just replied in the same way....

Xyano: Just sipping my favourite Smoothie, Hippo!

Zoki: How in the world do I look like a hippo huh?

Xyano: umm, then how in the world do I look like a penguin huhh!!

Zoki: Penguins are cute , that's why I called you that!🙄

Xyano: Ohh! If that's the matter than you're not a hippo! you're Panda😁

Zoki: What! Seriously 🙄, Well nvm , what are you doin ?

Xyano: Nothing much, actually Master gave me some works so I was gonna complete it all until you all come.....

Zoki: So.... Nothing else is happening there? Everything's good?

Xyano: Yup ! Everything's fine!         Well I'll come back later , master is calling me! Bubyeee!!!!!

End

Before Zoki could say something she went offline, she had to because it wasn't Master who was calling her but one scientist , It was 6:40 in the evening and according to Mr.J , this was the time he wanted to conduct the experiment with her......