Chapter 4: Escaping

NOW THE MOMENT HAS ARRIVED IN WHICH THE SUBMISSIVE GIRL WAS GOING TO GET HERSELF RESCUED....

Ji-ron was given a gat (gun) by Mr. j , which she took hesitantly with her bandaged blood seeping hand ....

Mr.J : Listen Ji-ron! you shouldn't give any chance of this plan getting fail because this is your only chance to escape got it....,?

Ji-ron: Y-Yes Mr. j...But what if-

Mr.J: don't let your vulnerability overtake your willingness to live , you can do it my child(assuring smile)

(Ji-ron nodded at him with a confident look then their plan got started)

Opening the front gate of that lab Mr.J came out , all the gaurds looked at him just when Mr.J got attacked with a metal rod on his leg he fell down and the gaurds were shooked out when they say the little women holding the rod......

Ji-ron: sorry Mr.J........

with that Ji-ron took that iron rod and swayed it with a great force towards one of the gaurd while the gaurd was thrown at ground with a blood full of wounds on his head ...

By observing this scene every other gaurd came towards to attack her just when Mr.J stood up holding his a wire string dropped on the ground and tied one of the gaurds neck in it and shouted

:.....SHOOT.......

___________💥bang bang bang 💥________

Three bullet shots went directly to the gaurds head....

Mr.J threw him at the other men who were chasing Ji-ron and stopped other gaurds who was runnig after her .

Ji-ron threw the gun at the man who was coming on her way , that man fell when the gun hit his head .Mr.J then carried the other gaurds by pushing the iron rod horizontally on their waist .One by one all the gaurds fell and he too ran out of the building , he cope up with Ji-ron who was already running for her life .......

They both were panting after their long run but didn't stop until they saw the exit door .But Mr.J stopped.

Ji-ron: Why _ did you s-stop Mr.J??

Mr.J: i can't go right now kid , you go out I'll meet you under the basement in 4 minutes,here take my pistol(he threw his gun at Ji-ron), and be safe until I come back

Before Ji-ron could say something he ran inside where they just came from.. Ji-ron was confused but still decided to get out and go to the basement ...
She was waiting and suddenly she heard some footsteps coming towards her from the direction where Mr.J went and some gun shots were heard .
Ji-ron pointed her gun at that direction