Chapter 15: Boss

*Important note*
Kindly smile while reading any nice part , your smile brightens my day✨.

Xyano was on her way to the medic centre while Zoki was supporting her to walk which she was refusing time to time saying she's fine but anyone who saw her weren't seeming to be fine , as watching someone dead injured and walking as if nothing happened was kinda unusual for others, Zoki distracted others when they came for any enquiry to Xyano which Xyano found cute as he was being protective.......

-------

Daz's P.O.V.

I was feeling very anxious since I got the news of Xyano being on a mission and when I was passing by master's cabin I heard Agents and master talking about the success of mission but that wasn't so important to me until I heard that they lost Xyano and Zoki Brought her back , I was feeling a bit unease as I was about to bang the door ,but hearing Zoki come towards the door I hid backwards and suddenly one of my friend pulled me in a room asking what in the hell I was doing out of master's cabin so I excused myself because I wanted to see Xyano, I wanted to know where she was so I walked inside Master's cabin they assured me that Xyano is safe but I knew something was Off , so I decided to go by myself to know her condition at the medic centre and as I was on my way running their I saw Her.

I couldn't control myself so I ran towards her embracing her figure tightly, I closed my eyes tight to prevent anyone else to see the forming tears in my eyes, I just don't know why the hell I hugged her but at that moment , my instincts wanted to do that.......

--------

Xyano's P.O.V.

I was bickering with Zoki because of the way he was protecting me just when I saw a boy running towards me , when he came near his face got clear and I saw it was Daz , I was a bit stunned to see him running towards me but then the most shocking thing happened unexpectedly......

He hugged me😳.

I was too struck to response as out of nowhere I felt butterflies inside my belly because it was the first time I was hugging any boy , I don't have any particular feeling type of things for him but this thing was new to me ......

I was about to hug him as well but then I saw Zoki pushing him hardly making sure I was not hurt....

End of Xyano's P.O.V

Zoki pushed Daz while scolding him for hugging her like that when clearly she was injured as hell....

Zoki: ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND ? CAN'T YOU SEE SHE'S INJURED ??

Xyano: It's okay Zoki, Don't worry I'm okay...

Daz wasn't in his senses that time so he didn't see her properly and just did that but after realising her situation he immediately stood up as he fell because of Zoki's push....

Daz: S-sorry Xyano! I - I- wait! What the hell , how did you got hit this much? Are you okay? Does it hurt bad(touching her hand), Is your head alright(caressing her head softly) are u-u alright.....lemme call the doctor here itself , just stay here I'm coming back-

Xyano: Aishh! Stop it Daz I'm okay! I walked up all here just to go the medic centre only! Don't worry okay....

Daz(relief): Okay then ! Lemme help you go
there-