Chapter 3 :Mr.J

Ji-ron woke up with a heavy headache and found herself to be as some abandoned science lab covered with dust ....

while her legs and hands were tied up tightly which was causing her pain .

The lab was filled with blood stains over the walls and some instruments of medicals were also blood-soaked

The lab was filled with blood stains over the walls and some instruments of medicals were also blood-soaked .
She was terrified by seen she was witnessing for the first time in her life..
Her thought were smashed as their was a loud thud at the entrance door blasting itself by the force of an ederly aged man with some cut marks on his brutal face .
She was shocked as well as petrified when she saw that man coming to her with an acronym look on his face and slapped her too hard that she fell from the chair still tied onto it.

She felt her lip bleeding, she  cried in fear whereas the man kept beating her mercilessly than he held her hair in a fist looking straight onto her glossy eyes and spelled.

Man: You filthy creature, how in the hell you dare to injure my son .
      with that he held her neck by his hard hand choking her to death just when a man in his fifties entered and held him from choking Ji-ron.

She turned all blue & red by the lethel act performed by that man.

While the man groaned as the sudden appearance of one of right hand
: Why did you came in between me and this wicked filthy moron ,"J "who tried to kill my one and only precious heir.

J : Please calm your nerves Boss. She ain't worth it of your high blood pressure.

Boss; Can't you see this killer J , I'm gonna kill this moron(with that he kicked Ji-ron right on her abdomen causing her to hit her head and bleed by the table stand on her right side.

J: Boss Please stop it, you're breath rate is increasing.( he said while holding his boss from kicking the girl further)

Boss:  GAURDS!!(he yelled)
( all the gaurds present outside the door came inside instantly)
Boss: Batter this girl until she loses her all strength to even breath and crush her bones for making my son go through the hospital bed ,i want her life miserable when I return , make her hate the life she's living and beg for death .But keep her alive for my turn to torture her... because this is the consequences of picking a fight with Dakura's Family.