Chapter 5: Fading memories

You may enjoy it while having some snacks

meanwhile at her home

Ji-ron's mother was soo tensed by the absence of her daughter by past hours as she didn't came back from her school which was already ended by 11pm , she called her father who was gone for a business trip and decided to return after hearing the unknown disappearance of their daughter ,her mother even decided to complain about it as she went out for cop's station without locking her house.......

3:13am

Ji-ron got out from her car and saw her mother running towards other direction, she was shooked after her mother's sudden appearance but was overwhelmed and wanted to hug her mother for the last time just when she saw her mother screaming so loud and falling into the ground where a big coffin was placed.

Ji-ron's mom: NOOOOOOO! THIS CAN'T BE TRUEE , I'LL KILL YOU , I'LL KILL EVERYONE WHO DARES TO SAY THAT MY DAUGHTER IS DEAD.(glaring and screaming out of her l

(hearing the word dead , Ji-ron went numb.she knew mr.J would've given her fake corpse to the cops faking her death but she didn't thought of it to be this quick)
she wanted to go to her mother and tell her everything but Mr .J's word ran through her mind acknowledgising her about being gathered up under 32 mins so she went directly inside her home wiping her tears)

she took her clothes , headphone, phone and so many more things which she needed and at last she looked at the mirror with tears in her eyes and took her black cap hiding her face while wearing mask she headed out of her home

but was heartbroken when she saw her mother and father miserably crying over her dead coffin)

Ji-ron's mother: WKAE UPP KUKUUU , I KNOW YOU AREN'T DEAD .THIS IS A PRANK RIGHT , YOU WON MY DAUGHTER NOW PLEASE GET UP YOUR MUMMA WANTS TO HUG YOU ( CRYING OUT LOUD)

Ji-ron's father(painfully in tears) : handle yourself Ji-hoyaa . She is d-de not with us anymore love.

Ji-ho: NO JOHN , SHE'S NOT DEAD SHE'S MY DAUGHTER AND SHE CAN'T BE DEAD , GODDD GIVE BACK MY DAUGHTER
(John hugged ji-hoy tightly consoling her from screaming and crying for their daughter as he was also in a great misery of their daughter's anonymous death incident)

John: please calm yourself Ji-ho , I-I miss her too but we can't change the fate God has d-decided for our daughter .

ji-ho(snivelling): She will come back to me right John she will come back to her mumma right John , please say something John , please
(jerking her husband she was crying miserably)

John: She's not coming back Ji-ho , she's g-gone
(closing his eyes forcefully tos top his continious tears)

( Hugging each other the parents were crying uncontrollably at their daughter's corpse on that gloomy rain)

The scene was so heartbreaking for the daughter as well as the parents and the neighbours were also in tears to see such a painful moment

Sadness and vulnerability was spreaded throughout the entire place...