Chapter 17: Surprisê!

It has been a whole 3 weeks since the incident of Daz's Injury had happen , all the things were unexpectedly normal , everyone were keeping up by their own business, trainees were training, scientist were researching some mazors , but something was off with master and Mr.J , both of them were spending quite a lot time together and whenever Xyano saw anyone of them ,they are always in a bad mood for some reason which no one except them knew.....

Xyano and Daz both of 'em had been upgraded to level .3 training by now , both had become more close to each other but nothing has happened other than slight hugs , whereas our Zoki was continuously trying to engage himself in things which doesn't included Xyano to distract his mind from her but the fate had something else written for him as he always ended up being close to Xyano for some work or being the incharge of their out door activities....

The conflicts between him and Daz weren't any low mentally but physically they never interfered into each other's business until the matter was Xyano ...While being a Level.3 trainee Xyano & Daz were praised by many people of E.C as they were the first youngsters to enter this category , but something didn't catch Xyano's mind and that was why they are being praised whereas Zoki is already an agent as such young age , he was probably 21 now....She enquired about it to him and he told her that trainees doesn't get trained to be an Agent and Zoki didn't got to be a trainee ever , he was directly introduced in the agent training yard , and trainees are trained for special events that's why E.C. have less trainees are in less number compared to agents....

Xyano was quite unfamiliar with this strategy but she didn't think much of it as she believed in when the time comes , everything will be cleared concept ,and for the present situation it's currently 7 in the evening, the dinners have been prepared for the trainees and other staffs .

Master Tifi just came out of the president's chamber looking all tensed and in a state of thinking, meanwhile the jokers , I mean Daz and Xyano were bickering on their way to the canteen and Zoki was already on the canteen taking his last meal of the day.....

Xyano: Hey ! Did you see the face of that old trainee , what was his name??

Daz: Roy?

Xyano: yeahh! Damn his face was looking like a crooked vulture when he got to know that we minors has taken the position of lv.3 trainees..(laughing)...

Daz: Hey! I'm not minor okay ! You are !

Xyano: You're just 2 years older than me okay!!

Daz: I'm 20 ! For your kind information and you are the teen here , kiddo!(chuckled)

Xyano: You son of a bi-

Daz: I told you ! no abusings considering the word which contains a family member!!!

Xyano: Okay so you bloody bullshit!!

Saying this she started wiggling her hands on his head making his perfectly organised hair be a mess on the spot ....

Daz: You're dead now!

They again started their rituals of running~chasing~laughing , until Xyano's foot got stuck on the uneven piece of floor tile making her fall on her face ....Daz didn't see how she fell but watching her fell made his face burst out a maniac laugh , he was laughing crazily until Zoki came  towards them and put his dish on side helping Xyano to stand up ,while she was glaring at Daz , Zoki got a bit worried at the way she fell ,but then he noticed a small trail of blood coming from her nose indicating her nosebleed....Xyano didn't notice that but Daz and Zoki both did , Zoki instantly made Xyano sit on the table and told her to keep her hung while Daz rushed towards the medic room secretly and took out some ointments from there, Xyano was still confused at their reactions but then after feeling a bit moist on her face she touched her upperlip just when she got to know that , the non-paining nose was bleeding heavily...