Chapter 19: Glimpse of experiment.

After a long time huh!! Sorry for checking your patience guys , please go on and enjoy the chapter.........

It has been 4 days since Daz was gone , the things were normal as always , the schedule of trainees , staffs and agents , everything was going smooth , but the mutual impatient tension was constant between Master and Mr.J , Nowadays Mr.J was paying more attention on the trainees , master always seemed tensed ,

The reason behind all of this was the undone magistically important experiment, they couldn't find a proper circumstance to held it , meanwhile with our girl Xyano....

She had been indulged in the sections of lv.3 training more and more , she did miss Daz quite of all the time as he was her only buddy in her solemnly  boring lectures and strict practicals,he was her partner in crime,she realised how much he mattered to her ,

Meanwhile Zoki too changed drastically after Daz's depart, he was more jolly to Xyano and never made her feel low , he knew that Daz's non presence was stinging her and he tried his best to replenish it all , He knew that even if Xyano didn't say anything but she did had some unspoken affection towards Daz , after all he was handsome too lol!

Zoki was still stuck on what Daz said to him that day ,

Daz: Confess her once I'm gone , don't take much time boy ,

Zoki never thought of this , he never imagined how would he tell her , he was just her secret admirer on the face of a bestfriend, he did created thousands of beautiful scenarios but never imagined them to be true someday , it was quite a bit shocking and he was afraid as hell in the thought of what ifs? He was scared not in the fear of getting rejected but the fear of distancing, what if she feel awkward to be with him like before, what if she hate him?what if he lose her as a bestfriend?

He was always an optimistic person but sometimes the optimistism gets banished away when the matter comes to apply it on our close ones, all our thoughts go in gutter when the upcoming destructive thoughts of losing the bond come in the mind which shatters the soul and gives shiver down the spinal.....

Indeed Zoki was an excellent personality himself but still every one has defaults and that can't be undone by ourselves , which is the beauty of being a human , but this thought was unknowingly vanished from Zoki's mind . He wanted to be perfect for her , he didn't want to disappoint her ........
---------------

At President's chamber.

"Boss ! We only have one last chance for the experiment and it's after 2 days" ,Master TiFi ejected the words with a tone of seriousness, "we have to do something or else we'll lose the hope for another 10 years to bring back your-"

Before he could complete his sentence he was interrupted by Mr.J,"Stop it Tifi! I know ! I know that it's our last chance but still I can't find a proper way to make everything go smoothly , and we can't take risk in it or it may blister the situation more.....

" Have you concerned about the situation to Xyano" asked Master to Boss.

Not yet! He exclaimed, "And Idk why but I think she's not the one Tifi! "

Master was quiet bothered with this thought of his boss so he further spoke "You haven't seen her strength boss! She is not a human anymore ! The pills were just a trial and still it worked as a bomb inside her , if you're hesitating then shall I order her?

"NO! It's not how it works Tifi, I've been trying it for decades , We can't force the candidate to uplift the Experiment ....Mr.J again said with a scared tone...

Master Tifi hung his head low trying to ask him something but was hesitating, but realising the importance of the curiosity he asked , "If you don't mind ,can I ask you something boss?