Chapter 2:The Transition

Enjoy this with some mystirical songs for better experience.....

yes you saw it right John was THE DAKURA'S son the biggest mafia of Phillipines and Ji-ron wasn't aware of this .

Everyone ran from there , Ji-ron and that unconscious boy was left only and that's when Ji-ron came back to her senses when she saw her bloody hands holding blood dripping rusty knife and the bully guy was lying lifelessly on the ground, seeing this horrific scene in her life for the first time Ji-ron was scared, more like scared to death.She dropped the knife more like threw it, came near the boy..

Ji-ron: H-hey! y-you okay right ?? (scared tone) Please wake up😰.

That boy didn't respond a bit then Ji-ron's mind was filled
with negetive thoughts and horrible hallucinations.

Ji-ron scurried from there , the school was ended and Ji-ron went to her class took her bag with those blood wet hands . She ran so hard to her home that even her classmates were stunned by her speed no anyone knew about the horrific incident happened just few minutes ago.
Ji-ron ran and ran and ran so hard after some time she came back to her house , her mom greeted her home but Ji-ron was so terrified to even face her mom so she just ran up to her room and locked it from inside ...
Her mom thought for a second then jerked it off thinking her daughter must be tired...

(Inside Ji-ron's room)

she was at an uncontrollable and unexplainable state, ,her hands were dripping with blood she was panicking so hard and couldn't process the thing happened with her....
she ran to the restroom opened the shower tap and started rubbing her palms , face , head as fast as she can...She was trying to erase all the evidence of that incident but she wasn't experienced enough for things like this.

(after ½ hour)
Ji-ron came out of her restroom , she wore the dress clothes and dumped the bloody clothes at the new construction sector.She was scared to death that what will happen tomorrow at the school.

AT NIGHT
Ji-ron's father came back from work and Ji-ron's mother told him the changes she was watching in their heiress.
Ji-ron's father knocked at his daughter's door.She replied with a questioning tone.

Ji-ron: What happened?? Whose it?

Ji-ron's Father: It's me kuku..why didn't you eat your food yet?is everything okay?

Ji-ron: Y-yes Dad!! everything's alright, I'm not hungry I'll eat later don't worry.

Ji-ron's parents looked at each other with a defeated sigh.

Next Morning

Ji-ron got up early or we can say she didn't slept the whole night because of the terrifying flashbacks..
she got dark circles in the absence of enough rest..
she didn't wanted to go school but if she skipped the school her parents would've been informed about it soon.
The mere thought of being a killer was dreadly awfull for such an innocent young woman .

(Ji-ron in her head)

What will happen when the school gets to know about the incident , what will happen when my mom and dad will got aware of their daughter's atrocious act ,what will happen when my friends the only friends Jack and Chloe will get to know about me , will they hate me , will my parents hate me...................

She was shivering from the pessimistic thoughts racing in her head...Her eyes were glossy forming tears from the horror emotions she was having about that tragic moment .....

Ji-ron's P.O.V.

I WANNA TELL IT TO THEM , I'M GOING TO TELL MY PARENT'S, ONLY THEY CAN SAVE ME ~ my heart cried

SHUT THE F**K UP , THEY'LL THROW HER OUT OF THE HOUSE IF SHE DO THAT~ My mind retorted

w-what should I do,..... God help me please , : i cried in the hope that some fairy would come to me and would erase all the past incidents.I know this was a childish thought but when you are in such situation your thoughts and mind collapse with a great jerk...
end of her P.O.V

Ji-ron thought of running from her house but the thought of her parents' being ashamed on her was hurting her more ,she thought to let go of the dreadful memory happened yesterday and go to school acting all normal that nothing happened.

With that thought she left her room
...
.
.
.
.
.

Not knowing her life will be now transitioned...

Few moments later

When she came out of her room being in her own devastating thoughts she didn't notice her mom looking at her with concern and love whole her father already went for his work . Ji-ron's mom was about to call out her daughter but without even giving her mother a glance

she went to school having the feary thought just when she was about to take the turn which headed to that school of her's,she saw some extremely expensive cars aiminlgly coming onto her way ,

pheww~~
she left out a sigh after tilting herself and getting herself saved from that car but when she saw the car turning around again , she get it..

THE CAR WAS AIMING HER.

She scurried as fast as she could , she was running rootlessly in hoping of her life getting saved from the car ......she was running and running, panting, sobbing hard she hid between the space where some garbage bins were kept....But her hideout didn't remain for a long time as she felt herself being pulled by a ruthless large hand .Her eyes was full of tears that the person who was holding her's face was blurred due to the continuous cries she was having.

That man injected the fragile girl with some usual chemical to make her faint...As she fainted

(The darkness was now appeared in the little women's life)