The Light Gods

A flash of light explodes like a supernova in the distance of space. As this light dimmers down, a god takes the form of a man-like shape the size of a star with no features. It's surrounded by an aura that looks like a white wall with a red base having similar inscriptions to The One's blue and golden wall you saw earlier.

" ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜱᴏɴ. ᴀᴀᴛᴜ. ɢᴏᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ʙᴀʟᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴘᴇʀꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ. ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇꜱꜱᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴀʟɪᴛʏ. ᴀꜱ ᴍʏ ᴇʟᴅᴇꜱᴛ ꜱᴏɴ, ᴀᴀᴛᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀꜱᴇᴇ ʜɪꜱ ꜱɪx ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜱɪʙʟɪɴɢꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴀʟᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʙᴇ ʀᴇꜱᴛᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ᴅɪꜱʀᴜᴘᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪꜱ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʙꜱᴏʟᴜᴛᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴘᴀᴄᴇ. "

The One's voice can be heard throughout all of space as he speaks to Aatu.

" ɢᴏ, ᴍʏ ꜱᴏɴ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʏ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʀᴇᴀʟᴍ ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴇᴇ ꜰɪᴛ. ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀꜱᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴜʟꜰɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏꜱᴇ. "

" ꋬꇙ ꌦꄲ꒤ ꅐ꒐ꇙꁝ, ꊰꋬ꓄ꁝꏂꋪ. "

Aatu says in a soft tone before he disappears into his own dimension.

Looking off into the vastness of space, you then begin to see the stars glow a bright blue and melt together into a purple amorphous collective of fire and plasma. Out of this plasma, a pair of bright blue burning wings the size of many planets emerge. You can feel the warmth of this being as it glows hotter and brighter despite it being hundreds of millions of miles away. Then suddenly, the wings open and you see a burning man-like god take shape before you. Its right arm morphs into a great blade and in its left hand it appears to be holding some kind of bird. Again, this being is surrounded by another aura. This time the wall is golden and black with the same similar inscriptions.

" ᴍʏ ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ꜱᴏɴ. ɪᴢᴀᴇʟ. ɢᴏᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ, ʜᴏɴᴏʀ, ᴍɪɢʜᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪᴄᴇ. ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴀʟʟ ᴀɴɢᴇʟꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇꜱꜱᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ʟᴀᴡꜰᴜʟɴᴇꜱꜱ. ᴀꜱ ᴍʏ ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ꜱᴏɴ, ɪᴢᴀᴇʟ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟꜱ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴛᴀɪɴ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴀᴍᴏɴɢꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍꜱᴇʟᴠᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴇʀᴠᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪꜱ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʙꜱᴏʟᴜᴛᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ. "

The One's voice can be heard throughout all of space as he speaks to Izael.

" ɢᴏ, ᴍʏ ꜱᴏɴ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʏ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʀᴇᴀʟᴍ ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴇᴇ ꜰɪᴛ. ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀꜱᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴜʟꜰɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏꜱᴇ. "

" ꒐꓄ ꅐ꒐꒒꒒ ꃳꏂ ꒯ꄲꋊꏂ, ꊰꋬ꓄ꁝꏂꋪ. "

Izael says in a deep authoritative tone before he disappears into his own dimension.

A colorful liquid begins to gather from across the stars and culminates into one point in space. Then a bubble begins to grow from the liquid larger and larger, and you notice a fetus inside of it. As this bubble grows, the fetus ages from a fetus to a baby to a toddler to a child to a teen to a man all in the span of seconds. As you see the being growing, you notice that you can see the brain inside the god's head. The brain is brighter than a thousand stars and again, this god has yet another aura around it. This time the aura is every color and the inscriptions on the wall are more indistinct than the others.