The Dark Gods

Out of the corner of your eye, you see a planet-sized golden chain come flying at you with the speed of a meteor. You turn to react, but you can't react fast enough and you close your eyes as the chain hits you directly. Upon contact with you, the chain dissolves into a bunch of butterflies that lose their inertia and sparkle out of existence like fireworks in a grand display.

The One speaks to you inside your mind.

" ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ, ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ. ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴀɴʏ ʜᴀʀᴍ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀꜱ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀꜱ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴛ. "

You look at where the chain came from and you see a colossal golden titan glowing with a golden fire of wrath. You can see the space and existence around the titan completely shattered as its colossal chains swing and circle around it. The titan raises its arm slowly and points its finger directly at you.

" ꌦꄲ꒤. "

The titan glares into your soul and his cosmic demonic voice shakes you to the bone.

" ꒐ ꅐ꒐꒒꒒ ꍌ꒐꒦ꏂ ꌦꄲ꒤ ꄲꋊꏂ ꉔꁝꋬꋊꉔꏂ ꓄ꄲ ꇙꏂꋪ꒦ꏂ ꓄ꁝꏂ ꍌꋪꏂꋬ꓄ꏂꇙ꓄ ꃳꏂ꒐ꋊꍌ ꒐ꋊ ꋬ꒒꒒ ꄲꊰ ꏂꉧ꒐ꇙ꓄ꏂꋊꉔꏂ. ꌦꄲ꒤ ꅐ꒐꒒꒒ ꃳꏂ ꂵꌦ ꒦ꋬꇙꇙꋬ꒒, ꋬꋊ꒯ ꋬꇙ ꂵꌦ ꇙ꒤ꃳꇙꏂꋪ꒦꒐ꏂꋊ꓄ ꇙ꒒ꋬ꒦ꏂ, ꒐ ꅐ꒐꒒꒒ ꒒ꏂ꓄ ꌦꄲ꒤ ꀘꏂꏂꉣ ꌦꄲ꒤ꋪ ꉣ꒤ꋊꌦ ꒐ꋊꇙ꒐ꍌꋊ꒐ꊰ꒐ꉔꋬꋊ꓄ ꒒꒐ꊰꏂ. ꋊꄲꅐ ꃳꄲꅐ ꒯ꄲꅐꋊ ꋬꋊ꒯ ꉣꋪꋬ꒐ꇙꏂ ꂵꏂ, ꂵꄲꋪ꓄ꋬ꒒. ꉣꋪꋬ꒐ꇙꏂ ꋊꋬꁝꁴꍌꄲꋪ ꋬꋊ꒯ ꒯ꏂ꒦ꄲ꓄ꏂ ꌦꄲ꒤ꋪ ꓄꒐ꋊꌦ ꒒꒐꓄꓄꒒ꏂ ꒒꒐ꊰꏂ ꓄ꄲ ꂵꏂ ꄲꋪ ꒐ ꅐ꒐꒒꒒ ꏂꋊ꒯ ꒐꓄ ꋪ꒐ꍌꁝ꓄ ꋊꄲꅐ ꋬꋊ꒯ ꌦꄲ꒤ ꅐ꒐꒒꒒ ꇙꉣꏂꋊ꒯ ꋬꋊ ꏂ꓄ꏂꋪꋊ꒐꓄ꌦ ꇙ꒤ꊰꊰꏂꋪ꒐ꋊꍌ ꋬ꓄ ꂵꌦ ꃳꏂꁝꏂꇙ꓄. "

" ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ. "

The One exclaims as the titan's body, legs and neck are wrapped by his own chain and he is forced onto his knees. The titan screams with a cosmic rage and 2 planets around the titan crumble into dust by the sheer power of his voice. The chain then wraps around the titan's face multiple times, causing the titan to calm down and be obedient.

" ᴍʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛʜ ꜱᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰɪꜰᴛʜ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ. ɴᴀʜᴢɢᴏʀ. ɢᴏᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ, ᴇɴꜱʟᴀᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɢᴏ. ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴀʟʟ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇꜱꜱᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴘᴜʀᴇ ᴅᴇꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴀꜱ ᴍʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛʜ ꜱᴏɴ, ɴᴀʜᴢɢᴏʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟꜱ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴏʀꜱʜɪᴘ ʜɪᴍ ᴜɴʏɪᴇʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴ ᴜɴᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴍʙɪᴛɪᴏɴ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴʜᴀʙɪᴛᴀɴᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀꜱᴇ. "

The One's voice can be heard throughout all of space as he commands Nahzgor.

" ʙᴇɢᴏɴᴇ, ᴍʏ ꜱᴏɴ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʏ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇᴀʟᴍ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜʟᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴇᴇ ꜰɪᴛ. ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀꜱᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴜʟꜰɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏꜱᴇ. "

" ꌦꄲ꒤ ꅐ꒐꒒꒒ ꋪꏂꍌꋪꏂ꓄ ꓄ꁝ꒐ꇙ, ꂵꄲꋪ꓄ꋬ꒒. "

Nahzgor says to you in his deep ominous voice as he is sent into his own dimension by The One.

You begin to see the space distort around where Nahzgor shattered it. Sharp lines of what looked like broken glass turn into glowing orange vines with thorns and spin to form a cosmic circle where Nahzgor once was. Suddenly, one of the planets that Nahzgor destroyed poofs back into existence and what looks like a cosmic old man wearing a mask and purple outfit steps through the glowing circle. Space and time distort in all directions as this being stands before you. It starts giggling and rambling like a crazy person.