The End of the Beginning

" You refused to believe in the existence of more than 1 Black Trap within our universe, yet you said that a dark entity other than this Black Trap that's here had threatened you in your realm... "

Izael says to Nahzgor as he lies on the ground staring into the sky.

" This could only mean one thing. "

Izael turns his head and looks at Aatu.

" Our universe is next, isn't it? "

Aatu looks back at Izael and nods his head subtly. Izael then turns his gaze back towards the sky with dead eyes and goes silent. Afterwards, Nahzgor breaks the silence by asking Aatu a question.

" You know what's coming, don't you? You knew all along. "

" Yes. "

Aatu responds in a calm demeanor as he turns his head and looks at you.

" And that Black Trap is our only chance at stopping it. "

Nahzgor takes a moment to observe Aatu and process what Aatu just said. Then Nahzgor finally understands.

" You're telling the truth... "

Nahzgor says as he then looks at you as well.

" There really is more than 1 Black Trap that survived the purge... This one. The one that our father preserved. He knows nothing of who he was and what he's done. Hence why our father brought him here. "

" That is correct. "

Aatu says as he looks back at Nahzgor. As you stare at Aatu, you can see a look of pain in his eyes. Then suddenly you hear and see a crack of cosmic black lightning strike the moon on the other side of where Aatu is standing about 20 meters away from where you all are. You're stunned as the sheer force of this strike blinds and deafens you for a moment. Once you're able to see again, you notice that there's a white fog that's engulfed the area to the point that you can't see the horizons in the distance or the sky above you anymore. The atmosphere begins to take on a haunting chill and you can feel the fog turn to a thin layer of ice once it makes contact with your skin.

You begin to hear footsteps approaching slowly and a black silhouette appears walking towards you all from the direction that the lightning had struck. Then you hear a demonic voice speak. The voice echoes in every direction as if the voice is speaking from all around you.

" You were told not to speak of me. "

The silhouette then stops walking and stands completely still before continuing to speak.

" You are no longer useful to me, Nahzgor. They now know that you don't seek the book for personal gain, and in turn they understand the true gravity of finding and recovering your father's book. "

You can see a look of fear wash over Nahzgor's half-face. Nahzgor begins to shout defensively while looking around at his surroundings in paranoia.

" You can't hurt me here! Aatu's here and he'll destroy you before you can even think about it! You made a mistake coming here to destroy me! Come on and try! See what happens! "

You then see a crooked white smile form on the silhouette as the voice demonically giggles. Then the silhouette disappears and the demonic voice responds.

" If you believe that your older brother can stand a chance against me, then you're an even bigger fool than I had imagined. "

Nahzgor continues to yell at the entity hidden within the fog.

" I am no fool! I know that you were using me as a part of your plan to recover the book because you were scared of Aatu finding out about you being in his universe! Well guess what now! Your plan has failed and Aatu is going to stop you!! "