chaewon - mint

"oh my god, that test was so hard." chaewon whined as she waddled out of her seat towards yours.

"i'm sure you did well." you reassured her. she huffed and sat down in the seat next to you, placing her head on your shoulder.

"i'm just so tired, i spent so much time studying last night i only slept for a few hours." she pulled her head off your shoulder and used your phone to fix her bangs.

"what if i buy ice cream, will that wake you up?" you asked, watching her eyes light up.

"please, please! i'm so hungry!" she said, placing a hand on her stomach. you laughed and pulled your wallet out of your school bag.

"let's go."

-

you and chaewon sat at a bench in the courtyard with your ice creams. she had mint chocolate while you had vanilla.

"i don't understand how you could like toothpaste frozen." you mumbled from your ice cream bar. she rolled her eyes and pushed your shoulder.

"you just haven't had good mint chocolate." she said. "and plus, you have such a basic flavour." you spun your head around and made a face.

"it's so good though, you can't go wrong with vanilla." you said in defense.

chaewon giggled and placed a small kiss on your cheek. "you're so cute." she swooned.

you gave her a side eye causing you and her to burst out laughing. you leaned into her side.

suddenly, your phone buzzed in your pocket, and you knew it was the test scores.

you closed your eyes and crossed your fingers before swiping up to reveal your score.

"what'd you get?" chaewon said peering over your shoulder.

"i failed."

-

283 words

AWWW this is too cute i love chaewon 😞