chaewon - morning

you opened your eyes to a loud ringing noise, and to find a sleeping chaewon in your arms.

you looked around the room, trying to gather your thoughts, as you just woke up. you removed a hand from chaewons back and looked at the time on your phone. it was almost time for chaewon to get ready for work.

"chaewon." you said, rubbing her back, as she was laying directly on top of you. she mumbled a response before cuddling deeper into your chest.

"chae, cmon you gotta get up." you said, running your hands through her hair. "we'll if you keep doing that it'll make me sleepier." she said, propping her head up on your chest. you responded with a smile.

"how'd you sleep, love?" she asked.

"well, you as my personal blanket, i slept very well." you said. that earning you a light smack on the chest. she looked you in the eyes before climbing up further, going face to face. once she finally was, she placed kissed all over your face, causing you to giggle.

"chaew- chaewon, quit it!" you said while laughing. she lifted up her face from yours, admiring you for a second.

"are you gonna get up?" you asked, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

she kept staring at you, as if she was in a trance. you moved your hand to the back of her neck and patted it slightly. "chae?" you said. she blinking and came back from her trance. "what?" she asked. "go get ready for work, silly." you said. she sighed and flopped back down.

"5 more minutes"

-

270 words

guys i wanna make a sad one, kind of inspired by space song by beach house. ENJOOYYYY 💪💪💪