yunjin- makeup

"yunjin! we're on in six!" chaewon called from the main room. "got it!" yunjin called back.

you where yunjin's make up artist, currently fixing her lip makeup. not only where you her makeup artist but also her girlfriend. you both decided to keep it a secret obviously, for the sake of both your jobs and it had been going on for three months and it had been going well. the only time you where to spend time together is when the members where out and you had the dorm to yourselves, or when there was simply no one in the room.

this time, there was no one in the room. and yunjin insisted on getting a few kisses, which then led to a small makeout.

"you know if you didn't ask you wouldn't be running late right now." you said, quickly applying the product to her lips.

"if you weren't so pretty then maybe i wouldn't have asked." she said teasingly. you blushed and pulled your mask up, trying to have some self control.

"cmon, just a few more." she begged, grabbing your hands in hers.

"no, yunjin, you need to get out there." you said sternly.

before you could say anything else, yunjin pulled down your mask and placed a kiss on your lips. which led, again to another small makeout  session. which only lasted for a minute or so.

"yunjin! on in three!" chaewon called again, her tone seeming annoyed and urgent.

you gasped in the kiss and pulled away, and frantically wiped off the lip product on the side of her mouth, quickly applying more until it looked good.

"yunjin, i swear, if they scold me." you growled while shooing her out of the room.

"hey, what took so long?" the stage manager said, giving me a stern look.

"i kept taking sips of my drink, my throat was dry." yunjin said with a smile. the stage manager grumbled and told them to hurry back stage.

she turned around and you a smirk and make a kissy face at you, making you giggle.

-

338 words

waittttttttt i love this should i do this with other members in the future? ENJOY 👍👍