sakura - disagreements

"can we please not do anything today?" sakura begged, when she opened the door. you jumped a bit, not expecting her to be home so early. she plopped her stuff down and laid down on the on the couch, with her head in her lap.

"what happened today?" you asked, brushing a few stray bangs out of her face. she sighed.

"well today i had a disagreement with chaewon and it got everyone in a mood so we agreed to go home early. that's why i'm home right now." she grumbled, playing with the hem of your shirt.

"i'm sorry that happened but have you tried to apologize or work it out with her?" you asked. she sat up next to you and leaned against the wall.

"i mean i could but whenever we fight it just seems fine the next day, but the disagreement we had today was different." sakura mumbled.

"what is it. tell me." you said, tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"it was about..." she bit her lip and looked to side, holding back.

"cmon, you can tell me anything." you said, holding her hands in yours.

"i wasn't feeling as confident in my performance at practice today and chaewon kept telling me it's fine and to get up, and it just made me frustrated and i yelled at her." sakura said, a tear escaping her eye.

"oh, sakura." you pulled her in for a hug and pressed a kiss to her forehead. "i think you and chaewon should talk about, if you don't it'll make things worse." you said. she nodded in the crook of your neck.

"i love you."

-

278 words

angst question mark? idk but yeah enjoy 💪