sakura - beach

"get up, get up!" sakura said, pulling your arm. you groaned from your spot on the beach chair, too comfortable to get up.

you and the girls are currently at the beach. since they where so busy all of the time, and this was their first free day in a while so they begged you to go to the beach with them. you thought that the trip would be tanning and walking in the water for a bit but nope.

"cmon, let's play in the water!" eunchae said. you opened your eyes and immediately laughed at the sight. all five of the girls where dolled up in goggling and floaties.

"fine, fine. only because you guys look so cute." you said, specifically looking at sakura. all of the girls gagged comically before dragging you in the water.

you started slowly creeping in as the water was still a bit chilly. you held your breath as the water inched closer to your belly, giving you shivers.

"someone cold?" sakura called a few feet away from you. you stuck out your tongue playfully before focusing back on the water. your steadiness lasted a few seconds before eunchae jumped on your back, causing you to fully submerge yourself in the water.

"eunchae!" you yelled once you where up in the air. eunchae giggled as well. sakura wobbled over to you laughing, almost falling over a few times. once she finally made it towards you, she pulled you into a hug.

"what?" you asked, as she wrapped her arms tighter around you. she just shrugged her shoulders before placing small kisses on your neck and shoulder, causing you to giggle. she lifted her head up and looked at you, before placing a kiss on your lips.

after a minute of kissing, you finally pulled away with slightly rosy cheeks. "sakura, we kissed in front of everyone." you said, slowly dropping from her touch into the water.

"it's fine, let's keep swimming !"

-

327 words

if ANYONE saying anything about finding dory istg. ENJOYYY💪💪