eunchae - notes

"okay, everyone take out your notebooks and pay attention up here, these are notes for your final exam." ms. kim said sternly. "this final with affect your grades and will affect your ability to get into college so i'd focus." she eyed the girl sitting next to you, who was playing with her pencil, not paying attention to the conversation.

"right, hong eunchae?" she said, gaining eunchae's full attention. eunchae sat up straight and nodded, flipping to a random blank page in her notebook.

after a few minutes of trying to focus, eunchae placed down her pencil, trying not to make a noise, and looked towards you.

usually her gaze is enough to catch your attention, but you where really focusing. you admired you for a moment before poking at your sides, causing you to squirm in your seat.

"what! we need to stay focused!" you whisper-yelled. she rolled her eyes and kept eyeing you, hoping you'd notice.

after a few minutes of doing everything in her power to get your attention, she soon fell tired, and dropped in her head in arms.

she giggled at the action and continued to focus on your notes.

-

"alright! make sure you study or else, this is worth a lot!" the teacher said gathering her things.

you stretched out your fingers and plopped your stuff in your bag. you turned to face eunchae only to see her fast asleep in her arms.

"eunchae, sleeping beauty." you said, tugging her hair at the ends slightly. she grumbled a response and lifted up her head.

"where's everyone, i thought we where taking notes." she said, looking around in a daze. "we where, but you fell asleep." she said. eunchae widening her eyes and scrambled towards your backpack.

"GIVE ME YOUR NOTES."

-

297 words

YALLL sorry i have been gone i have so much school and i'm going on a trip for sports for three days but i'll try to write for you guysss. ENJOYYYYY💪💪💪