ec - snow day

"y/n! it's snowing cats and dogs outside!" eunchae said, pressing her face to the window. you laughed from the kitchen while making hot coco.

you and eunchae both had busy schedules, most of the time only talking over facetime or text. but today was different, you both had the day off, and you both decided to spend it together.

it had been chilly recently, but you and eunchae did not expect a snow storm.

the roads where all deserted while white covered the ground and roof tops.

"i'm baaack" you said, holding the mugs in your hand.

eunchae wiggled in anticipation, while pulling a blanket over her legs. the second you handed her the mug, she immediately took a huge sip.

"eunchae! it's hot!" you said, holding your hand to her mug. she set the mug down on a small table next to her, and beaming a smile at you. she had a hot coco mustache. you laughed and pulled her face towards you, using your thumb to wipe off the mustache.

"thank you." she said, pressing a kiss to your lips afterward. she sighed and fell into your arms, wiggling around to get in the right position.

"y/nnn, when will we play in the snow?" she asked, looking up at you.

"eunchae, it's too cold, i don't want you getting sick." you said, brushing the hair out of her face.

she huffed in protest.

"eunchae remember when you got sick from the cold and cried because you hated it so much?" you said. she rolled her eyes and defeat, then looked at you.

after a few seconds of staring, she sat up to face you and grabbed your face.

"i love you but you care too much!" she said. she then pressed kisses all over your face. your cheeks, nose, lips and forehead.

"eunchae!" you said while laughing. you then grabbed her sides and started tickling her.

"y/n! stop! i'm gonna pee!" she said while laughing. you took your hands off her sides and grabbed your stomach because of how hard you where laughing.

after the laughter died down, she grabbed your face and pulled you in for a long, innocent kiss.

you usually initiate physical touch, so when she did this, it surprised you, but you immediately kissed back. she pulled away and looked you in the eyes.

"i love snow days."

-

397 words

awwwwhwhwhehwhwhwheh i love this. ENJOYYYYY💪