yunjin - barista

"hey, pretty girl." yunjin called from behind the counter wearing a wide smile. you giggled and walked towards the counter. "what would you like?" she asked, leaning foward. you pretended to look for a long time before finally coming to a decision.

"make me a matcha latte please!" you, rocking on your feet. "coming right up, madam." she said while bowing. you giggled and sat at your favorite spot, right next to the window, by the train tracks.

you loved coming here, where yunjin worked. you also liked the coffee not just yunjin. yunjin is amazing at making matcha.

"here you go darling." she said, bowing once again as she presented the matcha.

it was light green in a black mug, with the foam in the shape of a heart.

"i love you." you swooned, pulling the mug towards you.

she blushed as she sat across from you, pulling out her phone from her apron.

"are you on break?" you asked, sipping the matcha. she nodded and turned her phone off, putting all her attention on you.

"how was school, darling?" she asked, resting her head in her hands. you licked the foam off the top of your lip and sat down the mug.

"good, just boring professors and lectures." you said. she nodded and grabbed your hand. "but it's a bit better now that you're here." you said, rubbing the top of her hand with your thumb. she smiled in response.

"wanna head over to mine afterwards?" you ask with a wink. she nods eagerly. "i'm so tired, we haven't kissed in over a day!" she complains, making you giggle. "go put my mug away!" you demand playfully.

"anything for you princess."

-

283 words

lol SHE WOULD CALL U PRINCESS. ENJOYYY💪💪💪