kazuha - piercing

"oh my god, i love it!" you exclaim, seeing your fresh new nose piercing in the mirror.

"it really suites! are you glad you got a septum?" soyeon, the piercer, and your good friend asked. you nodded and turned your head to the mirror again, admiring it.

then, your excitement disappears, remembering kazuha didn't technically know you where getting a nose piercing.

she knew you where getting a piercing just not a nose piercing. soyeon frowned. "do you not like anymore?" she asked. "oh, no! i just didn't exactly tell kazuha about the piercing." you said.

"i didn't tell yuqi about getting a tattoo and now," she lifted her arm up to show a bunch of tattoos. you stared in awe. "want a tattoo?" she said teasingly.

you almost said yes.

-

"kazuha! let me in!" you yelled from outside the practice room door. you heard a muffled, "coming!" in response. a few seconds later a red-faced kazuha greeted you.

"hi, love." she said. she reached to pull down your mask, but you leaned away, causing her to frown.
"what?" she asked, dropping her hand to her side.

"i have a surprise for you!" you said, pulling her out of the room. you quickly pulled her aside to where no one would see you two and quickly pulled down your mask, revealing your nose.

she gasped silently and stared at your nose in awe. probably for a bit too long, causing you to get nervous.

"d-do you not like it?" you asked, bringing your hand up to touch your nose, but she quickly stopped you.

"no, no! i absolutely love it but..." she stopped her sentence short. "but what?" you asked, cocking your head to the side in confusion.

"i don't know how i'm gonna to kiss you properly anymore!" she said cutely. you swooned and placed your hands on her waist dreamily. she laughed and grabbed your cheeks, placing kisses all over your face, causing you to giggle.

after a few seconds and a lot of kisses, she placed a final kiss to your nose, and then looked in your eyes.

"love you!"

-

ok i love kazuha too much. ENJOYYY 💪💪💪