yunjin - late night

"hi babe" yunjin said as the walked through the door. you turned your head from the tv and smiled as a response.

once she sat down her bags she stood in front of you of the tv, hoping to catch your attention.

"yun! move!" you said playfully as you where softly hitting her side.

"give me a kiss then i will." she said, rocking up and down on her feet. you rolled your eyes and you pulled yourself up from the couch, wrapping your arms around her neck, and pulling her in for a few kisses.

it escalated a little bit but you stopped it before it could go any faster.

"go shower, stinky." you said and playfully pushed her towards the shower. she laughed before eventually entering the bathroom.

-

you looked up from the tv to hear the familiar footsteps of yunjin, indicating that she finished with the shower. "i'll be out in a sec!" she said from your shared room.

after a few minutes she waddled out and snuggled up beside you. you turned your head and pressed a few kisses to her forehead and temple. she sighed into your touch and became more relaxed.

"your hair smells good." you said out of nowhere, earning a loud laugh from yunjin.

after a while you shifted positions a bit, you sitting up while she laid her head in your lap, causing you to subconsciously run your hands through her damp hair. "don't do that, you're gonna make me tired, i wanna watch that show with you." she said, wrapping her arms around your waist.

"sit up then." you said, tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear. she groaned cuddled deeper in your lap.

"i'm just gonna go to sleep."

-

292 words

hehehehhe i love yunjin. ENJOYYY 💪💪