27| Last Words

(Short chapter, last chapter)

It's mid-October and the temperature started to really drop. Leaves started to fall off trees and the wind is getting heavier.

'Caleb Hall. 2005-2021. Son, brother, and loved by all.' His tombstone read. I rub off the leaves that were sitting on top of it and put the blue rose I was holding at the bottom.

"Hi." I say as I sit down next to it. "Schools been shit. People are always saying that they're sorry for my loss and shit like that. I guess I was expecting it. You know Caleb, you're an asshole. I put up with your shit for so long. I love you though so it's fine, I guess.  Your moms doing better too. She's been out a lot more recently. My mom thinks I'm avoiding my problems, but I think I moved past all of them. This is healthy, just talking to you like this. Speaking of healthy, your brother spent probably a week just working out before he went back to school. I kind of just shut off for a little while after you died. I'm moving along though. I'm not going to forget you, though. Corey has definitely been a big help. Even with the whole thing with Avery a few months ago. Corey lost his favorite cousin two years or so ago in a car crash. He's been helping me out with my mom's new boyfriend too. Corey was a big fan of you, and your whole story. But, it's not that hard to impress Corey." I say and smile. My face then drops, and I stand up. "We all love you. I love you. Just wish this went a little bit easier. Well, I have to go home or my mom will freak the hell out. See you later asshole. I love you."

(This wraps this story up. This whole story was hard to write, but I pushed through and it's done. Sorry if I made any of you cry throughout this whole story, my bad.)

(This is a true story btw so no backlash please and thank you)