Nine.

Please excuse errors.

"Baby, what are you doing? You're not even dressed yet." Aris groaned walking into the room fully dressed placing her diamond studs into her ears.

I looked down at myself with nothing but my boxers on. Tapping the screen of my phone I glanced down to see we still had time before having to be at her parents house.

"Baby we still have a hour and a half before we gotta be at yo people house, the clothes over there I just gotta put em on. It's no big deal."

"No big deal? You're meeting my parents for the first time can you at least seem like you care."

I sighed placing the xbox remote beside me. "Baby come here."

"What Marcus." She said with attitude.

"Come here." I said again moving my finger in a 'come' motion.

My eyes never left her as she made her way towards me standing in front of me I pulled her onto my lap. "Baby I am excited to meet your parents, just relax I see you getting all worked up about meeting your parents you been running around here doin all sorts of stuff to keep yo mind occupied. I peeped game  it's gonna be fine relax."

Aris nodded looking me in my eyes. "I'm sorry I'm just nervous."

"I know baby it's gonna be fine." I smiled. "Now Gimmie some."

Aris bent down a little placing her lips on mine. "Thanks ima go get dressed, so can I finish the game when I'm done?"

"Yes Marcus." Aris giggled standing to her feet as I smacked her ass.

"Stop it." She giggled.

"You look beautiful bae."

"Thank you love." She winked tossing her hair over her shoulder.

I couldn't help but smile watching her walk out of the room. A nigga was truly blessed to have someone like Aris in my life.

***

The sound of my phone ringing took my attention from looking myself over again in the mirror.

I slid my finger across the screen answering the call placing it on speaker

"Hello?"

"Damn yo man get outta jail and you go ghost on a sista." Chanel spoke.

"My bad girl, it's just been a lot with getting use to him being here and me working and all sorts of shit." I said, applying lip gloss to my lips.

"Mhm, I hear you. Where jail bae at anyway?"

"Marcus..is in the other room getting ready."

"Getting ready for what where y'all going?"

"Dang nosey, and if you must know he's meeting my parents where suppose to be  there in a hour."

"Aww that's cute! When am I gonna meet him? Y'all been too busy getting it in can't even come out the house no more." Chanel laughed.