P.1-your first arrival

Your pov-

I look out the shiny car window as we arrived at our new bright,red house.my dad had just bought it 2 days before we left our old home, which is now for sale.

'Why did we have to move?' I thought to myself as my mother unloaded my stuff from the car's trunk.I didn't really have that many friends in my old Town because of how different people thought I was.

I suddenly snapped back into existence when my mother asked me to bring my stuff to my new bedroom,as she handed me my heavy boxes that was full of my favorite things.

♡1 hour later♡

Once I had finished unpacking my stuff I layed down on my bed when,all of sudden,my dad came in my room and sat down on my desk chair, a bit close to my bed, and began to speak.
"Honey we know that you didn't get along with any of your classmates in you old school so we chose to move," He began, "so it would be nice to go meet our neighbor's kids first so you can at least had some friends."

'Firstly,ouch dad I DID have friends back at the other town.secondly,I don't wanna socialize right now so fxck you...' I said to myself in my mind,so he wouldn't hear me, but as much as I hate to say it,I agreed to at least say hi to them.As he left my room I got changed out of my clothes into my favorite hoodie and jeans then I set off.