P.5 the ¿date?

Stan's pov-

I stepped to the front of new kid's house,hoping they are home and not ditching me or something like that.

I slowly knock on the door then it starts to open up at a medium pace.

I took a look at who it was,guessing at their appearance I knew it was new kid's father.if I'm being honest he was pretty tall,or maybe I'm just really short...

"Uhhh...can I help you?" The tired man asked me in confusion as he rubbed his left eye."is new kid home?"I asked moving my raven black hair out of my face."oh yeah...HUN YOUR FRIEND IS HERE TO SEE YOU!!!"the man yelled up the stairs,which were kinda narrow.After a while I started hearing stumbling noises come up behind me.

Your pov-

I rushed down the stairs as fast as I could,so I could see Stan,but I stumbled on the way down because I was running.

"Sorry for taking so long..." I apologized to the well-dressed black haired boy standing in front of me."it's ok!so your ready to go now?" He asked curiously,getting ready to open the door."of course."I nodded while telling him that.

Once he had opened the door of my house,I rushed him and myself out of there."so where are we going?"I asked since he had not told me yet."I'll tell you when we get there."he explained in the confident voice I've never heard off him.

°•.30 minutes later.•°

We walked for a while and then we came to a stop.we had paused in a gorgeous looking pond,barely anybody was nearby and the sunset was was fantastic to look at.there was a not too big sign that had read "Stark's pond".i started feeling warm inside and gave Stan a gigantic hug for a thank you.

"what's this for?"the small boy asked me about the hug." This place is beautiful!"I said hugging him tighter,"thank you for bringing me here."

After a while,he had hugged me back.we decided to have a little picnic and just chatted until he brought me home.