P.10 roller skates

Your pov-

It's been a while since I've gone roller skating.I never really learnt how to do cool tricks but I did know how to roller skate.

Me and Stan put on our brightly coloured skates,which were green and orange,and went over to the,not so crowded,skating rink.

At first it was a bit of a struggle to get a hang of but once I did,with Stan's help of course,I was having the time of my life.

We stopped to eat for a while,I just ordered my favorite food which was surprising on the menu and Stan ordered the burger."wait how are we paying for this?"I questioned ,a bit concerned."good point..."Stan replied,forgetting we had to pay for the food."...wanna ditch this place when we get the check?"I suggested the stupidest idea.Not really surprisingly,he nodded in agreement.

When we got our food,ate it as fast as possible and dashed out the place.stan had on his normal shoes while I still kept on the roller skates,but I kept my actual shoe in my hand with a tight grip.

"That was-"I was cut off by Stan finishing my sentence."Amazing!"
It was getting pretty late but I didn't really want this moment to end."I should probably be getting home now."Stan informed me,I responded with a disappointed look on my face."see you later I guess."I spoke in a monotoned voice.

All of a sudden I felt Stan's,cold yet comforting,hand touch my cheek as he made me face him and he...

KISSED ME!?

"Bye!"He yelled ,running off with a wave,after separating our lips from each other.I was shocked yet happy at the same time.his lips were smooth and warm unlike the the wind outside.

I went home with a giant grin on my face and it wouldn't leave.I went up to my room and fell asleep knowing that  Stan Marsh 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴 me...