P.11 gossip influencer

Stan's pov-

I slammed open my house door as dark red blush devoured my face .I managed to sneak past my mother,who was washing dishes,and my,definitely drunk,father sleeping on the couch but Shelly had caught me,when I accidentally stepped on one of my now broken,blue legos.

"What...is wrong with your face?do you have a fever or something?"My sister questioned me in concerned tone."If I told you,promise NOT to laugh!" I, strictly,told her because I was slightly embarrassed by what I had done.

"I may of...kissed new kid..." I quietly whispered but made sure it was loud another for Shelly to hear."That's amazing!!!"she fangirled about it for a good one or two minutes before calming down.

"Stan,"She began," if they ever breaks your heart,tell me."she said seriously."I don't want you too break someone's spine so please try and stay calm if they do!"I joked around.

"We should get ready for bed." She noted since it was getting really late.I'm actually surprised mum hasn't told us to go to sleep just yet but then again she looked really occupied doing the dishes.

"Good night sis!"I waved going over to my room to talk to Kyle about what had happened,but thinking about it Shelly will tell here followers she gained from being popular at school because of all the gossip she shares...wait...

'OH CR@P'I thought to myself. I just told my sister that I kissed someone,she probably will put it on her coonstagram account and everyone will find out. INCLUDING MY MOM AND DAD!

worst thing is that tomorrow is a school day!way to go big mouth of mine.now I'm going to be made fun of by cartman,have to talk to PC principal,which I really hate,AND have a talk with MINE AND NEW KIDS PARENTS!?

I'm probably going to jinx myself but HOW CAN THIS GET ANY WORSE!?

(A/N)

Sorry for taking so long to upload 😭my phone died and took forever to recharge.