P.13 thanks for the assistance

Your pov-

I entered school as what felt like a billion beady eyes stared at me.I'm really surprised that one post on coonstagram made people sooooo...how do I say this?obnoxious.

As I walked down the hallway I felt a freezing cold hand touch my shoulder. I turned my head around only to see Stan's ex who I can't remember the name of.

"Hey,I'm wendyl!"He spoke,letting go of my shoulder and placing his hand in front of himself.I fully turned around and shook his hand." I'm new kid!"I replied politely,even though I was extremely nervous.

'What the FVCK is going on!?'I thought to myself as we let go of each other's hands."so,"he began,which startled me,"I have heard that you and Stan are together?"

"What?Listen I'm trying to be rude but I don't really know what your talking about?"I lied.I'm not that good at lying but I'm good enough for people to believe me." You haven't seen Shelly's coonstagram post have you?" He questioned opening up his phone to show me.

"Look!"He exclaimed,pointing to the caption."Oh yeah,but we're not dating!"I corrected," it was probably just a friendly kiss,you know!"I tried stopping the thoughts of,I think you know,me and stan...dating.

"Oh that's a problem then..."I managed to here him mumble." What's the problem?"I panicked."well my bestie,bebe,you know her right?" At this point I was worrying a BUNCH now.

If you didn't know why I'm worried then you've never met her in your whole life.Bebe is a gossip queen who loves making up rumors but the weird thing is they ALL come true.like according to Kenny last year some kid named Clyde was apparently fell down the stairs then ,all of sudden, people saw him laying at the bottom of the stairs ,crying, because he fell.

My guess is Bebe pushed him down and left before he could see her but you'll never know what could happen at school.

"You should probably go hide somewhere before you get crowded by people..." He recommended.'DON'T TELL ME SHE SAID WHAT I THINK SHE SAID.'I thought panicking as I fiddled with my thumbs."sorry to tell you Bebe already told the whole school you guys are a thing."He calmly explained.

"Thanks for the assistance,I may 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 need the advice." I finally spoke."oh and if you do become a thing you'll know you have my support."He told me,calmly,giving a friendly wink and walked off.

Is this going to be the end of me?
Most likely