P.4 feelings bubble up quickly

Your pov-

I was sitting in class,glaring at my desk, as mr.Garrison rambled on about something stupid so I decided to just put in my airpods and ignore whatever was happening.

I put on the song "i love you like an alcoholic" ,which was a nice song,and I started doodling on a random piece of paper I had crumbled up in my pocket.

----after school----

I left school,with that stupid song stuck in my head.I didn't really have anything planned after school so I thought about going straight home.

Suddenly,Stan came up to me and put his hand on my shoulder making me jump a little.

"GEEZ STAN!" I said still a bit startled."sorry!anyways should  we go to Starks pond later?"Stan suggested enthusiastically."uhhh...sure I guess?"I questioned,"are the others coming?" "Well...i was hoping it could just be..."

"You and me."

That made me feel warm inside."j-just us?" I stuttered a bit which was kinda imbarrasing to be honest."yeah!is that...ok?" Stan had asked confused as a little blush started appearing on my face slowly."Of course!"I exclaimed seeming a bit too eager than I should of.

"See you later then!"Stan said starting to step away." I'll pick you up at 6pm!"he technically had yelled."CYA LATER STAN!"I waved goodbye,chuckling a bit to myself.