P.2-new friends

Stan's pov-

Me,kenny,kyle and cartman were all just standing around and talking about random sh!t when, all of a sudden, this kid randomly comes up to us.weirdly non of us knew who they were so I decided to just say hi to,you know,be nice.

"Hey,my names Stan and you are?" I said curiously "oh! um I'm new kid I just moved here from (ur state)."now it made sense, it was the new person, gossip has been going around about them already.

"Mph mphmph(I'm kenny)!"he said in his normal yet muffled voice because of his parka."I'm Kyle and that's fata$s!" Kyle said pointing at cartman at the last part."AY I'M NOT FAT!I'M JUST BIG BONED also my cartman aka THE COON!"cartman said in his annoying voice."nice to meet you all!how about we talk tomorrow cuz I don't wanna socialize today!" They said ,trying their best to keep a smile because of how exhausted they were."see you at school tomorrow then!" I waved goodbye as they left.suddenly I started to puke like something was wrong with me until cartman said,"OoOoh Stan is in loOoOve with the new kid."

That pissed me off but I just ignored it cuz cartman does it all the time I'm not surprised at this point so I just responded with "shut the fxck up cartman at least I can get a lover(referring to Wendy) who liked me fata$s."

I was really excited to see new kid again since I just became their friend but something was different to me but I just couldn't put my finger on it...

"I'mma head home guys." I said going the direction of my house."Bye."kenny and Kyle exclaimed but cartman didn't care. I soon left feeling more happier than ever before!