P.3 school time

Your pov-

I stood in front of my brand-new school, I really hate school but I never wanted to let my parents down...

I built up some courage as I carefully walked into the extremely large building.As I was trying to find my way to the principal's office,I had noticed my new friends."Hey guys!" I yelped in a excited sounding voice."oh!Hey new kid,"Kyle greeted me as I approached all of them ,while they stood in the hallway,"glad to see you made it."

"Do you guys know where the principle's office is?" I questioned them all. "I can take you there if you want!" Stan had said sounding more happy than last time I saw him."thanks Stan I'd love that!"I exclaimed.

Stan the man's pov-

As I guided them to the principle's office that word had kept ringing in my head 'love'.I tried my best to ignore it but it wouldn't go away like someone had implanted it into my my brain.just then I felt a cold hand being placed on my shoulder making me snap out of my trans.

"are you ok?" New kid softly spoke,making me calm down."yeah I'm alright dude." I said as we came to a stop."see you in class!"they told me,while doing a little wave goodbye. "Bye." I replied walking away, happy that I get to see them more.