P.12 pretending is a difficult game

Reader's pov-

I woke up in the morning,still feeling amazing about the kiss I share with stan,and walked down the stairs.

My phone,that I had a tight grip on,alerted me with a new notification from Shelly's coonstagram account.

I sit down on my couch,in front of my breakfast my mother made for me,and turned my phone on. A look of horror spread across my face as I stared at the caption  of the random photo she took.

'Just found out my bi brother kissed his friend lol' I wasn't too phased that she knew but the audacity she had putting it on her coonstagram was surprising.

I quickly ate my breakfast, putting down my phone and  pretending I saw nothing of that. Even though it was obvious that cartman would make fun of us.

I rushed upstairs through on the first outfit I could find that fit me,since most of my wardrobe didn't fit me well,and beat up my plushes for a few minutes before saying goodbye to my parents.

If I could I would full on beat the sh!t out of Shelly but I can't because of stan.'woooow...liking your best friend is harder than it looks.'I thought to myself as I walked out the house.

If anyone ever asked me any questions about it I'll just pretend I haven't seen it since it can't be 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 hard...

Right...?