P.8 a secret must be kept

Your pov-

I was talking to Kyle since Kenny and Eric ditched us to do a eating contest against Clyde.Somehow,Tolkien had convinced tweek and Craig to be the DJs so half the time I was talking to Kyle I could only hear music being blasted down my ears.

All of a sudden,stan came stumbling to us."hey dude."me and Kyle spoke in unison."HeYyYy!"he said really lazily."you okay dude?"I asked concerned about him."YeAhHh~,"he began,"WhEn DiD yOu GeT tWo HeAdS?"he questioned,clearly drunk,Kyle just stared knowing why he was like this.

I looked at Kyle."I'll take care of him,"I told him,"don't worry."He stared at me until he told me,"thanks man."

Stan was bugging me the whole time which was kinda annoying but at least he didn't glue himself to a wall or something."HeY nEw KiD?~"he asked weirdly."yeah?"I responded wondering what he was gonna say."I lOvE yOu.~"

Suddenly,he passed out next to me.'LOVE!?'I thought to myself.I had to tell Kyle about this I mean he's Stan's sbf/super best friend.

I dasher over to Kyle then stopped to catch my breath when I got to him."Dude what's wrong!?"he panicked."promise not to tell anyone,"I demanded him,"but Stan said he loved me and IKINDALIKEHIMBACK..."I rushed the last part but Kyle knew what I was saying.

"I won't tell a soul!"He promised.he had kept a LOT of secrets in his life and no one knows any of those secrets till this day." Thank you so much du-"I stopped what I was saying because I saw Stan glueing KENNY TO THE GOD D@MN STAIRS."STAN WHAT THE FVCK ARE YOU DOING!?"I yelled as I left Kyle to be alone so I could stop Stan.