P.7 young and drunk

Your pov-

I dragged Stan into the house were everyone was partying as Kyle,Kenny and Eric followed behind us.

I let go of Stan's hand and started to tell him where everything was."so the bathroom is upstairs,the food is in the kitchen which is to the left and the bar is to your right."I explained to him as he looked around.

"I'm going to go get a drink,see you in a while?"He told me which wasn't a surprise."Oh see you later then dude!"I spoke in a concerned tone because I would be left alone with the other three.

Stan's pov-

"...and the bar is to your right."new kid guided me around the place as I stared at the bar.i wondered if there was actually drinks like beer or if it was just a boring family friendly type of bar with coke and stuff." I'mma go get a drink,see you in a while?"I questioned if it was okay to just leave new kid to check."oh see you later dude!"they spoke in supposed to be joyful voice I think.

I started to walk towards the expensive as sh!t bar when I realized that butters was working there."hey butters."I said in a not too eager voice."heya fella!what do you what?"he asked like it was an interview."I'll just take a shot of whisky,"I started,"and maybe some of the beer like a bottle."he grabbed my order and let me go,I guess it's just free drinks which is pretty handy if your an alcoholic like me.

°•.2 hours later.•°

After a while of stealing alcoholic and drinking I might of gotten drunk since its really blurry
I think I might just...

(A/N)
Sorry for not posting on Sunday I was really busy and when I planned to do it I passed out of exhausten 😅