P.15 a kiss or two

Your pov-

I dragged Stan to the back of the school and through him on the floor."HEY!WHAT THE FVCK WAS THAT FOR!?" he yelled.as he looked up at me,he stopped saying anything else.

"Stan,we need to talk..." I demanded.he stood up and brushed himself.i don't know what was going on with me!his eyes are like sapphires in the sunlight and his raven,black,hair swooped around is cheeks and he's just so...AAAAAAAA!!!!!

Without thinking,I walked closer to him with my cheeks starting to to burn up."new kid?what are you doing?" Asked Stan as I stood in front of him.

I grabbed his cheeks with my hands and brought him closer to me.the whole world went silent as I crashed his lips into mine. they were so god damn chapped,probably from his habit of biting them,yet so soft.

He stood there for a moment,not knowing what to do until he relaxed and closed his eyes,I did the same.we stood there,kissing, for a second until I took my lips away from his.

"Your lips are so fvcking chapped, like omg." I spoke."HEY! THEY'RE NOT THAT CHAPPED!" he yelled,like a stubborn little child,I laughed at his outburst.

"I loved the kiss though!" I began, "your lips are very soft.".he blushed at my comment.I swear he looked like a tomato!!!!

I,gently,smiled at him and then walked back a little,to give him some space to try and figure out what just happened to him." So, ummm,we're a thing now?" He questioned.

"Definitely." I respond,even though I didn't know what I did through half of that,myself.i gave him a kiss on the cheek before waving goodbye and running off to wendyl,to tell him what the fvck just happened to me.

"WENDYL!" I screeched his name once I saw him."hey new ki- WOW,YOU LOOK EXHAUSTED!"he panicked,"HERE,TAKE A SEAT." he sat me down on a bench in the playground since I looked like I was gonna pass out.

"Wendyl,the best thing just happened to me!!!!" I exclaimed once I caught my breath,"I kissed stan!ON THE LIPS!!!!".he looked so shocked once I said that."I never kissed Stan,he'd throw up if I tried so I never did."

I hugged wendyl with excitement,causing him to fall on the bench with me.this was the best day ever of my whole life!