P.14 confessions...

Stan's pov-

I ran around to the back of the school.'I should of never trusted Shelly...' I thought to myself.

I already knew this was going to happen.the same thing happened with tweek and Craig when they started dating,as well as me and wendyl.

I only knew the school had an exit door at the back when me, kyle,Kenny and cartman smoked here to 𝙉𝙊𝙏 become one of those weird a$s smoking-free freaks.

I snuck into class a couple minutes early to not get hoarded by every single girl in the school with the brain of a five year old.

Suddenly,I realized that someone was in in the room with me."what are you doing here?" A monotoned voice spoke.

"Craig!?" I asked ,frightened, "what are you doing here?"

"I'm here because it's me and tweek's anniversary and I don't want thoughs creepy Asian girls to follow us." He replied calmly.THE ASIAN GIRLS.I FORGOT ABOUT THEM!

"Can I ask a question?" I began,"if I dated new kid...would they come after me?" He looked me dead in the eyes.holy shit,he was horrifying...

"First,I've already seen your sister's post.second, of course they would." He somehow still remanded calm through all of this while I was panicking.

"FUCK." I yelled,running my hand through my hair to calm me down."I'm in trouble then!"

"Here,have one of these." Said Craig,handing me a stress ball."I always have one in case tweek has a panic attack or I'm bored."he responded.

"Thanks,dude." I said,slowly taking it out of his hand.It was galaxy with little moons and stars surrounding it.after a while, Craig put on these sensory headphones he always carried, cause of his autism.

Sooner or later,I gave Craig the stress ball back and he took off his headphones,after we both became calm.A bunch of people came in and I tried avoiding them.

"Thanks again,dude." I told him before running off."no problem." He told me I should just skip class but I wasn't too keen to, because my next class was music and I'm trying to learn guitar.

Suddenly,I felt someone drag me away.before I knew it,Craig waved good bye and didn't bother to help me.the figure dragged me outside behind the school,where the goths would normally be but I'm guessing they took the day off.

The figure through me to the ground,so I landed on my a$s."HEY!WHAT THE FVCK WAS THAT FOR!?" I yelled,looking up,only to see someone I thought I was going to avoid.

New kid!?...

(A/N)

Sorry for not posting for a while.I've been extremely busy with school,friends,home,etc etc.
Also thank you so much for the support so far,this is my very first book (if you couldn't tell...) so it's been sorta a struggle with all of this!once again,thank y'all for the support.peace out.✌