P.6 party time!

°•.5 weeks later.•°

Stan's pov-

New kid has been with us for a while now and cartman keeps joking that I love them.

The one thing is that Kyle agrees with him which never happens unless it's the most obvious answer BUT that doesn't mean it's always true...sorta...

After school it was so god damn boring so I decided to call up Kyle."hey dude,"I began speaking,"I'm bored,wanna do somethin'?"I rubbed my left eye because I was tired.

"Sure,want to go to a party?"Kyle suggested a bit excitedly."should we invite everyone else?it'll be boring with just us two."I told him before Shelly came bursting into my room.

"one sec Kyle.h-hey Shelly!"I spoke muting myself on the call me and Kyle were in so he wouldn't hear Shelly."Can you keep it down I'm talking to my best friend?" She asked in a mad tone."sorry sis." "It's fine." She exclaimed stomping away from my doorway so I could close my door,i did close it.

Shelly has been learning how to control her anger issues and so far it's doing really well,she hasn't called me turd in a week."sorry about that dude."I told Kyle once I had unmuted myself."no problem Stan,"Kyle reassured me,"by the way,try not to get drunk this time please."Kyle has tried to stop me from drinking multiple times but sadly failed.

"I can't promise that!"I joked around but really I probably was going to be drunk by the end of the party." It's gonna be at a house Tolkien's dad brought a while back but never used,"kyle informed me,"but Tolkien is going to be the host since his dad is going on a cruise with his wife for a while."

"So are you picking me up or is cartman?"I questioned only those two since Kenny can't drive for sh!t."me of course,I don't trust cartman behind a car wheel,he'd probably run over a kid,also make sure to wear a suit instead of a minion costume like Kenny did last time we got invited to a party..." Kyle commanded me since Kenny got kicked out 'cause he did that,"Sure dude."Once I finished my sentence I hung up.

°•.an hour later.•°

The guys finally drove up in front of my house and I hopped in the car.it was silent until I realized something."wait,kyle aren't you to young to drive?"I finally realized."Do you WANT to get to the party or not!?"I think he was threatening to crash the car..."jeez kahl,you got sand in your vag!na?"cartman asked being the fata$s he is."mph mph mph mph mphmph(shut the fvck up fata$s)."kenny tried saying through his parka."AY!I'M NOT FAT,I'M BIG BONED!"Cartman yelled at Kenny while sitting next to him.

°•.30 minutes later.•°

We had finally arrived at the house when I noticed new kid at the front door."hey guys!"they exclaimed as they dashed towards us."oh hey new kid!"kyle greeted them.

"DO YOU WANT TO PARTY OR NOT!?"they yelled over excitedly quickly grabbing my hand in the process." I-" before I could say another word I got dragged into the pile of people that were hoarded in the house...

[A/N]
I'm trying to do an upload schedule on wattpad so I can actually do work on this till it's done
M-NO
T-maybe
W-yes
Th-very rare
F-depends on how I'm feeling
S-If I'm not busy
S-not this day