Merch drops be like-

"TOMMY ARE YOU INSANE! YOU TOOK OFF YOU GEAR FOR A COOL PHOTO!" Tubbo yelled at me the next day. "I should ban your free reighn privileges." He scolded me.

"Hey, you admit that it looks cool." I gave a shit eating grin as I looked at him.

"You should message them right away for them to not use those pictures." Tubbo scolded.

"It's too late Tubbo. The merch, Interview and stuff like that are going to be launched tomorrow morning. There already is a whole list of people waiting on their website to buy them." Ranboo pointed out.

"Not to mention the people waiting on the YouTube video, some have been waiting since this morning." I was in awe of how many people wanted to hear from me.

"I know, I still can't believe that they gave you two plushies early, and instead of giving me and Ranboo one you gave them to that Racoon and you won't tell us where the second one went!" Tubbo said exasperated.

"What does that mean? Clementine deserves a plush as much as you and Ranboo do." I said simply.

"All I know is that according to Fundy, Yogurt is begging him to get a plush, hoody and the photobook. I think I may have accidentally made a super fan." Laughing, I went to the couch.

Bright side of being the interviewed one, I got a free one of everything. I am so going to wear the hoodie to work tomorrow.

I flipped through the Photobook that The Hidden News had given me ahead of time. The cover was my signature red and my mask design on the front over the name 'Theseus'. On the back of the cover were my disks.

When I opened the book there was a table of contents for pictures, quotes, list of crimes I've stopped, debut, people I work with and regular information.

After that was the picture of me in my civilian clothes with my hood up. The sun hadn't started rising yet and you could easily think that this picture was just me wearing different gear. The other pictures made me look cool or more approachable, some made me even look opposing.

At the end of the photos it was me in my civilian clothes without the hood. My hair and wings are being lit up by the rising sun. Bellow it was my logo next to one of my more inspiring quotes;

"If the crown fits, wear it. They say. But some people forget, not all crowns are meant to be adorn by someone else, live your own life, not someone else's."

- Theseus

After that page it was the more regular or crackhead quotes that me, Ranboo and Tubbo wrote down. I cringed as I read some, not believing that this nonsense ever left my mouth.

Finishing going through the book I set it down on the dining table. Going on my phone I looked through the list of merch. Ghost, Mist and Clipse had added a few other things to the selling list that I didn't know of. One was a pack of collectible posters from the photoshoot with one of my quotes on it. The two that had the most pre orders were the one with me crouching on the roof looking down and the one with me watching the sun rise with my hood down.

There were also collectible pins and keychains with little chibi designs of me. There were also two other plushies. One that was a chibi plush of me and another that was a plush of my mask.

I smiled as I saw the amount of people pre-ordering my merch and the whole slew of people waiting to buy the stuff for my cosplays.

The internet is going to explode for this one I guess. I wonder how the hero tower is taking this?

____

Turns out the Hero tower was taking this terribly. There were people who were pissed about me being this popular, others who were trying to find buy my merch, Even trying to find out my identity or finding the Hidden News.