space mountain (v.c)

Warning: Smut (they're both 18 in this!)

"what are you thinking about?" Vada rolled over on her back. The golden sun shown on her tan-toned skin that was clammy from the sauna. 

"Not really anything. I'm just like suuuper spaced out." We giggled. If I'm being honest, that weed I got was too fucking strong. I couldn't even think straight, i barely know what words to put together.

"Imagine this," I turn on my left to look at her.

"Imagine going to Disneyland or world I don't fucking care," I let out a small laugh.

"Imagine smoking some weed or some shit before going. How fun would that be?" I laughed and so did she.

"Those mascots would be terrrrifyinnnggg!!! Holy shit imagine going on space mountain high." I gasped.

"Let's plan for that!" Vada laughed.

Time skip 

The high still hasn't worn off, but it isn't quite there either. Vada had smoked several other blunts so she's probably higher than an airplane. 

We lay facing each other, conversing about random high thoughts she has. God I could stare at her like this for hours. I barely remember what we were even talking about. All o did was stare at her eyes and beautiful plump lips every time she spoke. I wondered if she ever thought of me the way I thought of her.

"Hey remember when we were little," she finally caught my attention.

"And like we used to play house and some shit." She rubbed her forehead trying to remember.

"Oh yeah! I was always the mom, obviously," I laughed.

"And I was the dad. I feel like we would've raised some really fucked up kids!" We both turned on our backs, laughing. The moons light showed through my rooms windows. All I did was stare at the ceiling. From my peripheral vision, I see Vada turn around, inches away from my face.

"Do you know what you're thinking of, now? I'm pretty sure the weed wore off. You had only one this entire time we've hung out." I turned my head back towards hers.

"Stuff." I smile. She smiles out of curiosity.

"I would ask, but I'm thinking of 'stuff' too."

"Can you tell me what you're thinking of first? Then I'll tell mine." I push a piece of hair out of her face so I can see her better.

"Can I show you instead?" I nodded, making the pillow I was laying on make ruffling noises. Vada looked at my left eye, then my right. Her eyes trailed their way down to my lips, almost like how I was earlier. I smiled, knowing what she was about to do.

She exhaled, shutting her eyes, she leaned into me. Our lips connected, I felt a feeling of fluttering in my stomach. I smiled as she put her lips on my bottom lip, occasionally switching to the top lip.

I made my way on top of Vada, my left hand on her right bicep, and my right hand on her cheek. Her hands kept control of my hips, moving them up and down in that area. I tried to go for her top lip, but she tried to go for mine too, our lips paused briefly on top of each others. Showing that we both gave in access for tongue. 

I slowly slipped my tongue in her mouth and she did the same. After about another minute of making out, I start sucking on her jaw. She let out soft moans to each kiss. I slowly started to make my way down to her panties, leaving love marks along her neck.

I pull her oversized t shirt over her neck, revealing her soft stomach. I leave kisses lower and lower until I reached her shorts line. I tug at the orange elastic band, taking them off slowly. I look up at Vada, who's looking at me anxiously.

"God y/n just fuck me already, please!" She begged. Knowing how desperate she was, I wanted to make this time I have with her even more precious. I slowly lower myself in between her legs. Looking at the black laced panties, I slowly put one finger through one of the sides.

She softly moaned to the touch of my cold finger against her thigh. Slowly, I take off the lace and expose Vadas cunt. Without hesitation, I connect my lips to her clit, sucking and licking her. Vada let out loud moans. Nobody was home, so she felt free.

Vada grabbed at my head. I started bobbing my head in an in-and-out motion. Moans filled the room as I smiled against her throbbing pussy. I felt so good knowing I was pleasing someone in a way like this.

I pulled my face away from Vada. Pausing to look at her.

"What the fuck, y/n?" She scolded. I smiled as I put my left hand back on her hip. Without warning, I shove two fingers inside of her tight pussy. The walls clenched around my fingers as wet arousal touched my cold fingers. 

"Oh s-shit right there, y/n." I loved seeing her like this. I sped up my pace, again, without warning. I look up to see the moaning mess in front of me. Her mouth made a big "o" as she dug her nails into my back, leaving scratch marks everywhere. 

I curled my fingers slowly, making a 'come here' sign with both my fingers.

"Fuck, y/n. I-I can't hold it in anymore." She groaned. I quickly pulled my fingers out and put my mouth to her throbbing wet pussy. She came and exhaled at the same time. I licked my lips that were wet from her cum, and licked my fingers as well.

I climbed up her body with both my knees on the sides of her rib cage. Our mouths connected again so I could give her a taste. 

I exhaled as I laid down beside her. Before I could say anything, she swiftly moved on top of me.

"Just because you're done with me, doesn't mean I'm done with you." 

A/n

That was my first time writing smut for all the horny mfs out there lol. I'm sorry if it's bad!!

Songs to play during this chapter: Streets - Doja Cat | Rosemary - Deftones | Earned It - The Weeknd | 

Also im in my active era lol