disneyworld (v.c)

where you and your best friend go on a field trip to Disney bc your school is super cool!

The bus packed full of smelly seniors dressed in Mickey Ears and cringey tees had flooded the path to the entrance gates where a giant rat lives and entertains people. Only for the price of $500!

Anyways my friend, Vada, was stuck on a different bus. Making the three-hour drive feel so much longer and boring. I spent practically the entire time napping and listening to music. Thanks Vads for the headphones.

I was looking around the other buses that had just arrived, looking for Vada in the crowd. I mean, it's truly difficult since everyone towers over her.

But when I did spot her, she was wearing the most boring thing one could wear to Disney. It was an oversized beige tee with a Mickey in the corner.

I quickly sprinted over to her, my backpack keychains jangling and clicking together as I ran. Vada had spotted me as well. Her eyebrows raised and her face gleamed with delight as she ran to me as well.

We collided together into a small hug. We haven't seen each other in like years (it's been two days).

"That was the worst bus ride of my life," she panted as I swooped my arm onto her shoulder as we walked in the same direction as the crowd.

"Why what was wrong with yours?" I chuckled, looking at her with a smile.

Vada groans before speaking, "Mia wouldn't shut up about this new Fabletics sponsor she got on her insta, Nick was screaming at the straight kids, and someone was tossing around a condom." my eyes widened at her last remark.

"Condoms?" I whispered, considering the fact that children are wandering around the area. I grab my phone out from my bag as Vada responds with an 'mhm'.

I pull up my ticket as I wait for my turn. Vada rummages around her backpack rather loudly. It was a small cutesy backpack like mine, it was one people use for hiking. HIKING.

When she finally found her phone in one of the billions of pockets, she did the same as me and opened up her ticket.

"Hello, welcome to Magic Kingdom," the cast member smiled. "Let me scan your ticket here..." I show my phone's barcode to her, the scanner made a small beep.
"Alright, and your thumbprint over here..." I place my thumb along the little pedestal. It makes a sound effect as if I had just been baptized with sugar and fairy dust.

"Alright, you are all set! Have a magical day!" I smile at the cast member, walking away from Vada a little bit so I can wait for her to be done.

As I wait, I shove my phone into the Loungefly backpack. Of course, I had purchased myself the ratatouille one because Remy is just simply superior to your favorites.

Vada speed walks to me as we walk past the giant flower bed in the shape of the giant rat.

"Dude, why'd they need my thumbprint? Are they planning to clone me in the future or freeze my head too?" she asks worriedly, but obviously joking. I smile at her as we gaze along the main street. The castle slowly came into view.

"Woah," Vada smiles as her eyes gleam around the place. "Okay, can we get beers or something now?" I smack her shoulder. She rolls her eyes and rubs the place where I hit.