groupie love pt. 2 (j.o)

warnings:
smut bc I need to make up for the incredibly cringy and shitty ones I made earlier!

•••

I waited patiently for the brunette. I spent practically the entire day working my ass off to clean the house spotless, since well... let's say that hurricane Katrina had a baby with a tornado, and ended up targeting my house's interior.

What I found rewarding was sitting on the couch and just simply waiting upon her arrival. My legs were practically out of battery since I don't always clean for nine hours straight.

My doorbell rings, alerting my home system, and a notification popping up on my phone. I press the banner, it leading me to the Ring app. The live video camera appeared of my front door, it showing Jenna waiting for me, rather eagerly.

She had a small black purse that was worn as a cross-body, the chain crossing over her chest and the actual purse resting along her hip.

I leave my phone along the table, facing the screen up towards the ceiling. I lift myself off the couch, and head to the door.

I stop at the door where Jenna awaits at the other end. I exhale, straightening up my cropped tee to make sure there's no random wrinkles.

I twist the door knob open, revealing Jenna who was widely smiling at me. The smile was obviously contagious. "Hey, again," I chuckle awkwardly. "Come on in!" She walks in, walking past me as I shut the door behind us.

"Nice place, y/n. Love the decor." She says, skimming her fingers against the walls and looking up to the paintings hung upon the walls.

"Thanks," I blush. "Uh, do you want anything to drink?" I ask politely, heading over to the kitchen with her following along.

She pulls a bar stool out and takes a seat, placing her purse along the marble countertop. The gold chain hanging off of the edge.

"I'll take some Rosé please," I grab a tall wine glass and pour her some of the pink alcoholic beverage, a little less than half a glass. I pass the drink over to her, then pouring myself one as well. "Thank you." She smiles as she presses her lips to the glass, taking a small sip.

I take a drink from my glass as well, setting it back down carefully. "So, where's the script?" I ask to fill the silence.

"Mm! forgot them in the car," she sets her glass on the counter. "Be right back."

•••

"Vada, you know this is wrong," I recite my line that was typed out on paper. The fallout. Jenna had talken to a few of the crew members to get me into the film a few months before filming begins.

I'm supposed to play a super protective friend who's constantly worried about this girl who's not doing so well after a shooting. She ends up getting into drugs, which obviously sucks for a teenager. Things get interesting as one night, both girls high off their rockers end up... kissing.

•••
(Nobody's POV)

The girls have been practicing for two weeks now, memorizing their lines over video calls. Jenna had invited Y/N over to practice together instead of virtually. To at least know what to do when they begin filming.