party (j.o)

"Come on, Jenna. I wanna leave." I said, tugging on my drunk girlfriends party dress. She's underage and so am I. The smell of vodka and weed roamed throughout the purple and pink lit house. 

I look to my left, seeing some people doing coke, or taking an abundant amount of shots. There were even several people half naked or fully naked doing their thing.

I'm the only sober one there.

Tears began to flow from my eyes.

"Jenna, please," I tugged on her shirt once more, hoping she knows how desperate I wanna leave.

"I wanna go home." I sniffled. She looked down at me, since I was sitting. She was dancing, talking, and drinking at the same time.

"We will baby just wait." She drunkenly stated. She resumed to her dancing. I noticed someone trying to pass her a blunt. I finally stood up, and stood right in front of Jenna.

"Jenna, we're leaving." Mascara tear stains were heavily noticeable on my face. Jenna looked at me with deep sorrow.

"Fuck." She groaned. I grabbed her hand and left the front door. People booing us along the way out. I gave my middle finger up to them. Making them scoff. Dude, it's just a finger, get over it.

I buckled Jenna into my car carefully. She was so drunk. It hurt seeing her like this. On the car ride home, she slept the whole time. I know that when she wakes up, she'll be so fucking curious and in so much pain.

I carried her on my back as we entered our house and sat her upright on our bed. I picked out some sweatpants and a t-shirt for her to wear to sleep.

"Stand up really quick for me baby, please?" I asked softly. She slowly stood up, unbalanced, so she used my shoulders to try and balance.

I pull the spaghetti straps off of her dress and quickly remove it, spreading it across the bed, hoping to not crease it or anything. I grabbed the sweatpants and put them on her.

"May you please raise your arms, angel?" I felt like I was talking to a toddler. She raised her arms up in the air, allowing me to put a t-shirt on her. 

"I'm gonna go get you a water and an ibuprofen okay?" She nodded as I tucked her in. I kissed her forehead gently.

"I love you, I'll be right back." 

A minute passes and I arrive back in the moonlit room.

"Here baby." She holds her palm out for the pills. I handed her the slim glass of water.

"You got it?" She nodded as I passed the water over. She quickly swallowed the pills with disgust. She handed the water back to me. I placed it on the nightstand with a coaster. I quickly put my pajamas on and tucked myself into bed with her.

I cuddled up against her warm body. I gave her a small peck to the cheek.

"Thank you, lovey. I love you sososososososososososososo-" the "so's" continued momentarily.

"Thank you baby, I love you too." I dryly chuckled.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled, tired.

"It's okay baby. Just get some rest, hm?" She turned around, facing me. I gave her another small peck to the lips. I placed my hand over her stomach. The other one under her neck. I slightly lifted her shirt up to begin to drawing little shapes on her stomach, until she fell asleep.

Her lips were slightly parted as she let little snores come out. I could watch her for hours and hours.

Not too long after, I started to drift into a peaceful slumber as well.

A/n

aaaawwwwww

This was kinda cute.

(Been sitting in drafts for a while!)