jealous girl - (w.a)

(nobody's pov!)
(tw, xavier/percy)

***
jealous jealous jealous girl... if I can't have you baby, if I can't have you baby.
***

therapy sessions with dr. henry are nowhere near fun for Wednesday Addams. she dreads each and every session due to many reasons. one of them being that they're just simply useless, and the fact that she's away from her girlfriend.

as much as she doesnt want to admit it, she's a hopeless romantic. she's completely in love with this girl, yet it's too 'ego crashing' to show it. all the shit she's been through from past relationships truly damaged her, but she never gave up on finding the right one.

when she finally found y/n, she knew it was true love. it pains her to admit that she has special feelings for someone, so she just doesn't show it.

she's honestly surprised y/n liked her back, considering Wednesday herself is incredibly dull. no flavor to her whatsoever.

trust issues forever changed Wednesday's perception on love. starting off strong with when Tyler completely lied to her about his identity. pretty sure we all know what happened at Nevermore last year.

enid and Wednesday tried something out for a bit, but
enid ended up attempting to always please Wednesday just to stick beside her.

enid has always been a people pleaser, but she constantly tried to fall in love with what Wednesday did. meaning she started wearing darker colors, attempting to be more morbid, etc. she wasn't being her true self to her.

they decided it had been better to stay friends. enid had ended up moving in with y/n to help her through this 'breakup'.

y/n being a nosy little bitch, decided to hear Wednesdays side of the story. after she had went to Wednesday and enid's shared dormitory, she went back to hers with some swollen lips.

the two made it official a few weeks later, pretty much making it a low blow to enid. she says she's alright with it, truly she's hurt since her and y/n are so close.

***
back to today.

wednesday and her session with mr. henry was getting quite annoying, and she misses y/n, the feeling of missing someone felt new to wednesday. she decides to do what she usually does: sneak out using the bathroom window.

"apologies, may I use the powder room?" wednesday asks blandly, raising her brows.

"wednesday, last time you did that you ended up at the Weathervane asking a demon-child for a ticket to the train. that same demon-child murdered my sister." his sister being Dr. Kinbott, quite an unfortunate loss.

"sir, it's an emergency. I assure you I wont leave this hell-hole." she stared deeply into the man's eyes, waiting for a response.

a pause, then a sigh. "fine. be quick." he accepted her wishes, not really wanting her to go, but he can't hold a seventeen year old girl against her will.

wednesday stands up, walking swiftly to the restroom. she locks the door behind her. she places her small backpack upon the marble sink, grabbing some tools to help her get out.