wish you were sober (v.c)

in case you didn't know, i'm a Conehead babes!

(stream killing me!)

💋

•••

I love going to Mia Reed's parties. They're always full of fun and just good memories. Cops never bust us, so that's a plus.

This weekend is her birthday, so she's gonna have this giant party at her house. She'll only invite certain people from the school who she thinks are 'worthy'.

I'm pretty close with her, and there's no doubt she'll invite me.

There's one person that I'm worried about, though. Vada Cavell. Mia and her had a falling out recently. I wonder if she'll still invite her.

Mia throws tons of parties throughout the year. This one being her fifth. At every single party, Vada was there.

And usually when Vadas there, I have a good time. Maybe too good of a time.

She's always blackout drunk or high whenever I hang with her. Maybe that's why I like spending time with her, 'cause she's an entertaining drunk.

And every single time she's over, we hit it off. But not just as like we're getting closer. Hanging out with her usually ends with confessions, soft kisses, and full make-out sessions.

Not that I'm complaining, but, some of this would be better if she were sober. Since she's always blacked out, she never remembers anything the next day. Even if she does, she won't speak about it.

I'm sick of going up and down this emotional rollercoaster with her. And if I'm being honest, I hope tonight won't make things worse for me.

•••

I skim through the clothes that are dangling from their hangers. I push the options aside as I look at each piece.

Occasionally, I throw 'maybe' options out onto my bed. If vadas over, I gotta dress nice. Or maybe if someone else who catches my eye is there. you never know who could be there, it's Mia's party.

"What one should I do?" I say as I approached Mia who came over to help me choose an outfit. She was watching my TV as I just kept tossing clothes beside her.

She quickly glances and picks through the pile. "Definitely those jeans..." she places the chosen jeans to the side. "Wear a thong so you can see the little ends, it'll make it look good, trust me." I get a little caught off guard. It's a party I'm going to. Not a strip club. "Aaannnnd ooh! That cropped tee!" She pointed to a black crop top with a graphic design of a realistic blue skull.

I nod and take the outfit she chose for me and walked into my closet to get changed. While I undress and dress, I look around my compact closet since I just randomly doze off. Weird, right? Anyways, I notice a small black purse that would go with my outifit. I decide I'll grab it before I head out.

When I put my jeans on, i realized my dumbass forgot to find a belt. So that led to the pants literally not staying up.

After I select a belt, I walk outside of my room in a hurry. Mia waits for me downstairs by the front door. "Kay, let's go." I say, Mia smiling as she admires my outfit. We head out to her car and drive to her house.