movie (t.c)

BEFORE YOU READ

DO NOT SPOIL THE MOVIE (SCREAM VI) IN THE COMMENTS.

This chapter doesnt contain spoilers (happens before both scream movies) and I havent watched it yet!

 I will watch it tomorrow and will be making imagines from there.

now, let the chapter BEGIN.

_______________________________________________________________________________

'parents left' I sent my girlfriend, Tara a text message.

soon enough, three dots indicating the was typing appeared. 

'good for you...' she responded. 

'why don't you come on over?' I sent, with a smile.

'convince me.' 

'the wine cellar is calling our names' 

'gotta do better.' she responded.

'we can watch our favorite movie'

'try harder.' three dots appeared, again.

';)'

'I sent you a pic last night. just look back im sure you'll get the same reaction. plus, not really in the mood for sex rn.'

'alr On my Way!'

'shit omw lmao. goddamn autocorrect.' I laughed at her text. I put my phone on the kitchen counter as I quickly prepared the popcorn on the stovetop. 

every now and then I went to stir it. nothing beats fresh popcorn. 

while I let the popcorn pop, I took the mile long journey to the wine cellar, and grabbed the Château Lafite red wine. my parents tend to collect wines, I hope they dont mind seeing a missing bottle by the time they come home from Boston. 

I poured the wine into two glasses halfway. I grabbed a bowl for the popcorn for Tara and I to share. I slowly poured the warm, freshly buttered popcorn into the bowl. 

I quickly put the three items on the coffee table. nothing like popcorn and wine. I heard my phone loudly vibrate against the kitchen counter. the sound echoed through the large house.

I unlock my phone, seeing that Amber had called me. I reopen her contact card and call her back. i probably have 5 more minutes till Tara comes. why not talk?

'Holy shit, guess what!!!' 

'what?' 

'Liv just told me that she hooked up with Mr. Falcón last year!' a small pause.

'Shit pretend I didnt tell u that' my mouth flew agape.

'she WHAT???? the p.e teacher? why?' 

'she wanted to get out of running the mile and some other shit.'

'so she slept with him? couldn't she have just pretended to break a leg???' we laughed. 

'so thats why she was barely even at p.e' I chuckled.

'okay well, gotta go. I just wanted to tell you because I cant fucking keep secrets,' she dryly chuckled. 

'also I found it kinda funny and youre the only one who gets me.' I get weirded out at her comment. mindy and tara get along with her just fine. maybe its something personal?

'alright, i'll see you monday.' I smile.

'bye, love you.' she replied. I ended the call so I didn't have to reply. tara should be here soon. Amber and I have a close relationship. I hope it never goes away. the thing is, she just gets upset whenever I talk about Tara, or when Tara talks about me.